Massive argument.

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by anarulesmenow, Nov 29, 2009.

1. anarulesmenow

anarulesmenow Well-Known Member

I just had this massive argument with a friend and it might not seem like much but the stuff she said really hurt.Its like when someone says the things that you really hate about yourself,the things that tear you up and then someone says them out loud to you and it really hurts.Ive had an eating disorder for 4 years and im only just starting to come out of it and my friend mentioned it and weight and just makes me want to go back into it.And they also mentioned about my suicide attempt which is something that really cuts me up and their meant to be one of my best friends.I also have this proper fear of my friends hating me and people not liking me, im always trying to make people like me and she just basically said that all my friends dont actually like me, their just scared to say it to my face. i know that that cant be entirely true but it still makes me wonder and it just really hurts sorry.
  2. TaraB3ar

TaraB3ar Well-Known Member

wow im so sorry she said those things to you, thats awful that she would throw that in your face. you dont need friends like that in your life, thats something i have learned in life is that you should surround yourself with people who love and care about you and thats it. anyone else doesn't matter. i hope you find more friends who would never do that to you!
  3. Remedy

Remedy Chat & Forum Buddy

The closest people always know how to push your buttons! It must hurt that they use those things against you.. Try not to let the argument ruin the progress you've made with your eating, you should be proud of yourself for how far you've come. I'm sorry that you have such a nasty friend. :sad: :hug:
  4. anarulesmenow

anarulesmenow Well-Known Member

thanks, its just kinda annoying cos its really personal stuff
  5. sucidalgirl99

sucidalgirl99 Well-Known Member

I've been through the same thing, so I know how you feel. I'm always here for you if you want to talk.