massive trigger..i deserve to die.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by lost_child, Jun 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lost_child

lost_child Well-Known Member

i did a bad thing. i see the images, i see what is happening. we shouldn't be playing that game. no. i'm sick as them. i did a bad thing. my older sister and brother, we shouldn't be playing the game..is that why that hate me. its bad. not this, i deserve a bad bad badbadbadbdbdb dearth. i deaserve to die. bad death. naughty child, nauthgy dirty chuild. die stupid. die. die die die

2. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Children often do things we as adults know better than to do. They are inquisitive and curious and sometimes it leads them to explore in forbidden territory. This does not necessarioly mak the child bad. Please don't confuse curiosity with acts of badness. Treat yourself with kindness. :hug:

3. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

There are many explainable reasons why we do something we are not proud of...that does not make us bad ppl...please find some space to be more compassionate towards yourself...big hugs, J

4. lost_child

lost_child Well-Known Member

I'm sorry I just paniced sorry, I shouldn't have posted what I did. I am sorry.

5. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I am glad you posted what you did. You needed for it to come out. That is part of why we are here. A place for you to feel safe in saying things you can't say anywhere else. Please don't apologize for how you feel. We do understand. :hug:

6. Gunner12

Gunner12 Well-Known Member

Don't be sorry for posting that. It's better that you posted it here so it won't be able to grow inside of you and take you from the inside out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.