Masturbation, it is dangerous

Discussion in 'Soap Box' started by christian_1990, Mar 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. christian_1990

christian_1990 Well-Known Member

It is very serious business, i just want people to know how much it damages the body and brain!....please if u do masturbate, stop doing it, dont do it never again, of course many ppl doesnt have a girl/boy to have sex with, people who feel lonely tend to masturbate seeking love and relieve of stress, but masturbation is just like a drug, even a lot worse than a drug, makes u feel good for a while but after it will make u feel worse than where u started from, with internet it takes seconds to get access to not believe what some ppl say(masturbation is normal bla bla bla) does fuck up ur body and brain. when u ejaculate it feels wonderful right? but what u r doing is getting out of your body strenght happiness vitamins , esential fluids your body needs to feel strong and alive.......if u r interesed read more about it........NOTE:becareful what u read on internet, i repeat, masturbation is not a normal thing to causes depression! many people ended up on medical centers crazy and fucked up in the head because of it.

masturbation = few seconds of extremly pleasure at the cost of ur neurons, brain and body damage. it is NOT worth it.

im not ashame to talk about this and even if it only helps one person ill be glad....
  2. JohnADreams

JohnADreams Well-Known Member

The only way you're going to end up in a mental ward due to masturbation, is if you pull so hard that you tear your penis off. Nothing else about it could make you lose your mind.
  3. Digital Angel

Digital Angel Well-Known Member

I can assure everyone here that this is completely false. Everything this guy says is a blatant lie. TC, if you are seriously concerned about this you have likely stumbled upon one of the many anti-masturbation sites which are either sites trying to sell you pills to counteract this "effect" or one of the many Christian sites spreading lies and misinformation to get you to stop, which I suspect you may be a part of.

Take this from someone who masturbates upwards of three times a day. It has no ill effect on happiness, sight, or cause hair to grow on your palms or any of that. It relieves stress and is one of the few things keeping many people sane. This BS is harmful to anyone who may accidentally stumbled upon it and take it to be truth.
  4. the fleet asleep

the fleet asleep Well-Known Member

dear god man, youre so grossly misinformed that im almost convinced this is a joke.

anyway, regular sex/masturbation has been linked with better mental health for years. these are all very very natural things, and they do wonders for brain chemistry.

denial of basic sexual urges can lead to much more than just screwey brain chemistry, and lessened sexual health. that kind of mindset always seems to lead to real emotional problems down the line, especially when a spouse is involved. to think that doing so could somehow lead to better mental health is foolish. its like saying you can become physically healthy by neglecting cardio, on the basis that it puts the heart in unecessary strain. its just bass ackwards.

as with anything else on the face of this planet, you just have to exert some self control to keep from harming yourself. this kind of thing concerns the shit out of me
  5. Bubble

Bubble Well-Known Member

First good chuckle ive had in awhile.

Where to start?
    Firstly, Alan is right so many findings have shown mastubation and a healthy sex life leads to better mental health.
    Now i understand in some religions it is seen bad but it is not necessary to go and misinform people. Masturbation is harmful if you use the wrong tools to do the job or do something incredibly cringe worthy to get off but thats not destroying brain neurons or whatever thats just making for an embarrasing trip to the hospital.

Id love to just see one person reply on here saying that after masturbation they felt and i quote "worse then when you started from".

Can I ask where you got this information from? I assume not the internet because you have told us that its not true so im assuming that somebody has told you this?
  6. Summer.Rain

Summer.Rain Well-Known Member

Lol... you name explains it all...
    I am evil and i kill millions of souls every time i... *cough* :laugh:
    And yeah ill probbly go to hell for this :wink:
  7. christian_1990

ok lets see

1 everything is right and 100% sure of it otherwise i wouldnt post it
    2 i just wanted to help ppl
    3 christian is my real life name it has nothing to do with religion in my country, im atheist, i regret putting it as my nickname in here because everybody thinks of it as religious
    4 five comments so far...not even going to respond them because no one of them took it serious, whatever, thanks for reminding me how stupid, ignorant, childish, inmature the people on internet is.
  8. christian_1990

christian_1990 Well-Known Member takes around 64-75 days for the body to fully recover after sex/masturbation.

believe it or not, try it and see how u feel in 2 months with all the energy inside you

dont bother posting if ur not going to post a serious response
  9. Ignored

Ignored Staff Alumni

I'd post a serious response if I thought it was a serious thread in the first place. Only you being a religious fanatic could have explained it, otherwise...
  10. worlds edge

worlds edge Well-Known Member

What on earth are you basing this claim upon?

Actually, I do this quite often. Between a medical issue (hypothyroidism) and depression my libido is well below average, to say nothing of the fact that I'm simply getting older. And I assure you that after two months -- or longer --of sexual continence I'm no more energy filled at the end than I was at the start.

Well, I'll attempt to take you seriously, as long as you offer something besides unsupported statements. Do yo have any clinical evidence to back up this rather curious claim?
  11. Bubble

Bubble Well-Known Member

So im sure everyone who has had sex can safely say 2months after it they dont even think about it let alone feel bad, unhealthy and whatever else your assuming happens.
  12. Starlite

Starlite Senior Member

There will always be those people who believe there is bad in everything!

Be careful what you read on the internet! Most of it is false and totally misconstrued!

Masturbation is not for the simple minded! It is a healthy way for a person to discover their own body! Animals even do it! I can assure you that people who do masturbate won't ruin their health nor their mental stablility, in fact, it relieves stress and can actually inhibit sexual growth!

Take what i say with a grain of salt if you must. But don't believe everything you read on the internet!
  13. Summer.Rain

Summer.Rain Well-Known Member

I agree with worlds edge, if you want people to beliave you
    you have to do more then to just tipe some words on some forum...
  14. LastCrusade

LastCrusade Well-Known Member

haha i find this thread really amusing. hehe
  15. christian_1990

take it or leave it...dont want to believe it no problem, have a good day everyone:smile:
  16. LastCrusade

moderation in everything we do is the key whether masturbation, work, smoking, sadness, thoughts etc. Too much of something si not good.
  17. perry_mason

perry_mason Well-Known Member

[citation needed]

if anything, masturbation is good for you:
    Masturbation 'cuts cancer risk'

also, The Health Benefits of Masturbation

have you got any decent evidence (e.g. medical studies) to prove that masturbation is harmful in anyway?
  18. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

This thread gave me a good laugh! :biggrin:
  19. LastCrusade

masturbation or anything else is good but killing yourself aint hehe
  20. wastedmylife

wastedmylife Well-Known Member

I destroyed my life masturbating, reason I am in this miserable depressed state
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.