Matt AKA MJ

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Marshmallow, Jan 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

If anyone can get in contact with Matt PLEASE let me know, i need to talk to him right now. He's got someone VERY worried and they've asked me to talk to him and post on here as they can't do it themselfs.

Matt if you see this PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE get me on MSN i NEED to talk to you right now! PLEASE hun, im REALLY worried about you right now.

I need you and so do MANY others here. Remember what you talked to me about the 13th, how we need to stick together? please please please listen to your own advice. I NEED you here.

PLEASE HUN!

2. LetItGo

LetItGo Staff Alumni

Im ok. Its just these last few days, constantly thinking that my time is done here, and I need pass on. Its just constantly in my head at the moment, and I dont fear it any more, thats the clincher. Ive been trying to keep myself busy, but its not really working.

Im sorry I scared everyone, particularly Ester & Vikki, im still fighting but I dont know how much longer I can take...Its been 15 years of this, but these last few days a switch has been turned on, and im not sure I can turn it off.

Again, apologizes to those that were worried about me

3. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Matthew, get your arse back on google or msn !!! :mad:

Don't be scaring us hun.... :hug: :hug: :hug:

4. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

Please try and hang in there hun. Try and be possitive even if you correct yourself in your head. You know you have several people who love you, and we'll always be here for you. But you are strong and you can make it. I am here hun, if you ever need me, and you know I always will be. You can/will get better if you just hang in there until you get better sability wise and recovery wise.. I know you can do it! We can't give up, you say you don't care, but you don't want to die, what you want is releif and not be miserable, death doesn't fix you, or satisfy you, it just takes a great friend from people. You have to hang in there hun... please, try and relax now, maybe a rest, there are a lot more of us here that are here incase someone needs to talk, while you focus on you, relaxing, and thinking about options and etc... Take care of YOU. You know I will always be here for ya (as annoying as I may be ;) )

:hug: :hug:

-Big huggles,
    Carolyn-

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.