May all of you find peace

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Danialla, Sep 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Danialla

Danialla Well-Known Member

I realize that all my posts seem to revolve around me, for that I am very sorry. Sometimes the hurt is so deep in other people's posts that I don't know how to respond. I am sorry for that also. I wish I could say something to each and everyone of you that would help you battle this overwhelming sadness we feel. Please know that I care about each and every one of you even though I don't always show it. Suicide is a tough subject and I hate that we have to deal with it. May all of you find a little bit of peace.
  2. W Miller

W Miller Well-Known Member

Uh, don't worry too much about being selfish. I don't see it that way, at all. You are here participating, and that is helping others, to see they are not alone.

May you find peace as well. Honestly.....:)
  3. Nemo

Nemo Well-Known Member

This is such a lovely post, thank you for considering others. We are all allowed to be selfish at times, especially when trying to find ways to recover. I hope you find peace as well :happysmiles:
  4. Viktor

Viktor Well-Known Member

I would like to say the same. I do reply to someone's posts sometime, but sometime the post is too heavy and i don't know how to reply and i wouldn't want to say anything wrong to that person. But i also want to be here for everyone and not just seek support fr myself. So everyone please feel free to PM me anytime :)
  5. shadowonthewall

shadowonthewall Well-Known Member

I think that it's fairly normal on message boards in general for people to primarily pursue their own agenda. That's why there are a lot of different threads about the same subject, or people with similar feelings and problems. You're not unusual in that respect.

There are a lot of posters on here who go the rounds being very supportive of others, which is laudable and quite unique to this forum.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.