may have lost hope.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Takotsubo, Oct 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Takotsubo

Takotsubo Well-Known Member

couples left and right holding hands , friends in cars and walking together having fun , man and his wife w. kids on an outing being happy and then.

me . alone , i already knew that i was but today was the day that i truely felt and saw how lonely i was . the other day one of my co-workers came into the break room at work and called me "ugly ass" , its true that i am and that's another thing that makes me lose hope. i'll never find someone to be with. i've tried to get girls but i just can't . everyone is too damn shallow.

i have no idea what i really want to do in life, my depression and lack of love and fun + friends makes it hard to get motivated to do anything. the only things that's keeping me alive / preventing me from ending it all are my nieces and nephews , but even that reason is wearing out for me . i just gave up at work today i didn't really try and work just thought and thought , saw everyone being happy , it was hard holding in my tears and keeping my sadness from showing. makse me wish the times i had actually tried to end it really did end it . the way i see my life is , one i become successful and make it out in life and do have the things i wanted all along or i'll be miserable all my life not having the things i need and want in life / just end opting out.
  2. the black raven

the black raven Well-Known Member

I'm sorry you feel that way, but hey, I'm sure there is a girl who wants you, and no one deserve to be called like that.
    You just need to be confident, and btw, don't put a very high standard, like you want a perfect girl that looks like those hollywood actresses. They're so fake. I'm sure you will find someone, I'm alone too and I know I will find someone someday, who can love me the way I am, who doesn't care abotu how I look. I'm sorry about your co-worker being a jerk to you, Don't listen to those word, he's an asshole. Cheer up and be confident. Confidence is attractive you know...

If you are successful, girls will want you, just saying. Not all girls, but some. And hey, if you are white, and you want asian women, there are alot of them here who likes white, no matter how you look. It's not the end of the world. You can find someone that will truly love you. Cheer up man... *hug
  3. flowers

flowers Senior Member

hi. I am sorry for all the pain you describe. The person who said this to you was being a total jerk. That said, it does not change the circumstances you find yourself in. Have you tried counselling? Group therapy or even self help groups can be a community of other people sort of in the same boat, if you know what I mean. People who are not feeling good about themselves or their circumstances. i dont know. Just thought I might mention it to you.

I hope you can find the things that are good about you. Because living so alone amongst other people is painful. I know.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.