may have to leave college D=

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by byebyebeautiful, Nov 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. byebyebeautiful

byebyebeautiful Account Closed

meaning i will be left with no future, as i cannot do another level two course, i might as well just die.
  2. Izziebabystar

Izziebabystar Well-Known Member

y might you have to leave college huni

and no dont die
  3. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

you can get thru this holly, there are other alternatives and avenues to explore and with some help you will see this as not the end of the world.
    dont worry too much, we all come across mountains to climb and other challenges but i know you will come thru this stronger.

i believe in you so believe in yourself hun.

be strong

4. byebyebeautiful

Because I am unable to do practical work, as i have some problem with my hands. So I have been told I have to do theroy, and I cannot pass the course with out my practical assessments.

Other avinues, ie working in mc'donalds for the rest of my life, fuck that.
    Yeah maybe, but hairdressing is the only thing I am actually any good at.

You believe in everyone.
  5. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

i believe in everyone because i see the best of us, wether you see it or not the fact you are here, trying and fighting says alot about how strong you are deep down.
    its not easy i know, some will say its easier to give up, i dunno, but i do know that to carry on shows a strength in the face of suffering that normal people rarely have or show. thats what makes all of us including you stronger of character.

this isnt the end, and it doesnt mean mcdonalds, dont give up holly.

6. snowraven

snowraven Well-Known Member

There is more to life than hairdressing and McDs. I'm sorry you can't do the practical bit but you are intelligent enough to learn another skill. Try not to limit yourself because there is a whole world of different things out there. Some you've probably never even thought of. I was in my thirties before I discovered what I was really good at. Have you spoken to anyone at college about some careers advice. They should be there to help you. You know I'm here if you want to chat. Catch you soon.:hug:
  7. Starlite

Starlite Senior Member

Hi IT

Please don't give up. Remember when one door closes another one soon will open. You may Have to explore other things you would like to do, and who knows what you could end up doing. Mcdonalds etc isn't an option if you don't want it to be. I know how difficult it is to want to do one thing and not be able to, if you need to talk please don't hesitate to pm me anytime.

8. byebyebeautiful

i acnt do another level 2 course, so i cannot come back to college, as i do not have the quallifications to do a level 3 course. D=
  9. Izziebabystar

Izziebabystar Well-Known Member

huni listen to me
    dont give up
    you can do this
    if your lecturares know the problem they should help you
    i hope all goes well for you
  10. byebyebeautiful

they do, but i cannot work on clients. so i will not pass the course.
  11. Rockster

Rockster Guest

Have you thought about apprenticeships? you could get on a level 2 course sponsored by your employer
  12. byebyebeautiful

I'm going to be 19 soon, so I will not be able to do one. Only students under the age of 18 can do apprentaships. Also it is still a level 2 course, you cannot get around it.
  13. Rockster

Rockster Guest

I'm sorry that it wasnt of any use, maybe looking at another profession to go into and keep hairdressing (i think thats what your doing) as a hobby?
  14. resistance

resistance Staff Alumni

I suggest you contact a career advisor, in college or shops in (most) towns, or even online. Learn direct, connexions etc. There's options out there for everyone, hope you find something that'll suit you. Good luck. :hug:
  15. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

have faith holly and please don't give up hun :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.