May It Be A Voice For All

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by luvluvradrad, Apr 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. luvluvradrad

luvluvradrad Member

Hello to all,
    My name is Annee. I am 17 [on Aprile 21st] and I go to Oak Park High School [for now]. I am asking not for help on a personal suicide but rather help on writing a paper about "TEEN SUICIDE." I am hoping that someone or many someones will help me by telling a story or maybe even perhaps a situation. I can promis you that no one except my mother, my english teacher, you, and myself will read this paper unless you agree to it. I am writing about the effects High School [gossip, school work, homework, friends, etc.] have on teen depression.

If you have any questions,
    you can message me on this site or,
    you can email me at:

broadway4ever1234@dslextreme.com

thank you again for everything!!!<333

:smile: :]

2. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

Good luck with it. I would offer to help, but I am way out of high school.

Hope it all goes ok.

Take care of yourself

3. luvluvradrad

luvluvradrad Member

wel if you know anything, like a contact, website, book, anything at all that might help me, I would be very grateful!

:]

4. SmilePretty

SmilePretty Staff Alumni

you can talk to me if you want :)

5. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

if you do something like go on Amazong and search something like 'teen suicide' you might find a lot of appropriate books.

there is one called 'Teen Suicide: Facts About', maybe that might be good.

The ones at the top of the list may not be totally helpful, but if you scroll down there are a few that might help you.

6. luvluvradrad

luvluvradrad Member

thank you very much!

:]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.