may trigger

Discussion in 'Domestic Abuse' started by Bonez, Oct 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bonez

Bonez Active Member

I dunno were 2 start im in a relationship wit an older man alot older dan me im 18, he hit's me most days when i dont do what he sayz or if i dont meet him when im supposed 2 i get hit, he's forced himself on me a few timez an i still keep goin bak i dunno y i do, he smokes b an sumtimez crack when he smokez da crack dats when i feel it more he's so para of it dat all is does is use me as a punchbag, i was at his friends flat last nite he came bak an bc i said i needed 2 get home he hit me hard in da stomach, he's already gave me a black eye earlier in the day an im jus so scared of him i wanna leave but i cant he's got sum sort of hold on me, he mad eme choose between ma friendz an him i chose him bc he's made me need him so much i jus so scared :blub: :poke:
  2. Darkness N Light

Darkness N Light Staff Alumni

I am so sorry that your going through what you are going through. I know we have talked several times before and you know where I stand sweetie. One day he is going to totally lose it and end up killing you. If you need to talk I am here for you. No matter what. All you have to do is send me a pm through the forum and I will get back to you as soon as I get it.
    I know that you are scared and I wish I could take that away for you but unfortunately I can't. Just know that you are not alone sweetheart. Take care and I love you. :hug: :cheekkiss :hug: :cheekkiss :hug: :cheekkiss :hug: :cheekkiss

With Love,
    Crystal :hug: :cheekkiss
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.