1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

may trigger

Discussion in 'Domestic Abuse' started by Bonez, Oct 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bonez

Bonez Active Member

I dunno were 2 start im in a relationship wit an older man alot older dan me im 18, he hit's me most days when i dont do what he sayz or if i dont meet him when im supposed 2 i get hit, he's forced himself on me a few timez an i still keep goin bak i dunno y i do, he smokes b an sumtimez crack when he smokez da crack dats when i feel it more he's so para of it dat all is does is use me as a punchbag, i was at his friends flat last nite he came bak an bc i said i needed 2 get home he hit me hard in da stomach, he's already gave me a black eye earlier in the day an im jus so scared of him i wanna leave but i cant he's got sum sort of hold on me, he mad eme choose between ma friendz an him i chose him bc he's made me need him so much i jus so scared :blub: :poke:

2. Darkness N Light

Darkness N Light Staff Alumni

Bonez,
    I am so sorry that your going through what you are going through. I know we have talked several times before and you know where I stand sweetie. One day he is going to totally lose it and end up killing you. If you need to talk I am here for you. No matter what. All you have to do is send me a pm through the forum and I will get back to you as soon as I get it.
    I know that you are scared and I wish I could take that away for you but unfortunately I can't. Just know that you are not alone sweetheart. Take care and I love you. :hug: :cheekkiss :hug: :cheekkiss :hug: :cheekkiss :hug: :cheekkiss

With Love,
    Crystal :hug: :cheekkiss

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.