Mayan leader Don Allejandro

Status
Not open for further replies.

hi my name is

There are 440 Mayan tribes in Mexico, Belize, Honduras, and Guatemala. These 440 tribes select 440 leaders. These 440 leaders select one leader for all of the Mayan people. This guy's name is Don Allejandro (pronounced allehandro.) Don Allejandro has said that the Mayan people have not spoken, or given anyone permission to speak on there behalf for over 500 years. That is a long time of silence! Now they are speaking and here is the official word. On October 24th, 2007 comet Holmes entered our solar system. It was a blue comet that expanded by (not exagerating) over 1,000,000 times and became visible to the naked eye. it was 80% larger then our sun (not mass wise but size wise) and was the largest recorded object ever known to be in our solar system. The Mayan people were waiting for this as it was a part of their prophecy and the 440 leaders and Don Allejandro agree that that instance was in fact the blue star prophecy they had been waiting for. Don Allejandro then spoke that once the blue star prophecy was fulfilled, that the end of time WINDOW of 7-8 years would begin. He literally is saying that the end of Mayan time can come anytime between right this second and october 2015. He does acknowledge that the precession of the equinoxes which is the 26,000 approx year cycle does culminate on the December 21st, 2012 date, but the actual end of time is within the 7-8 year window after the blue star prophecy. This is direct from the leader, no bullshit, so I hope it clears it up a lot of dumb questions people are asking. Word of advice is to work on your character everyday.
I love you all brothers and sisters. I hope you're heart understands the clarity I have given you.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hae-Gi

Banned Member
Either dumb or troll, either way - GTFO :D
Why is everyone who says remarkable things always a troll?

I'm interested in these Mayan things and find this interesting. To the original poster, do you have more information on that comet? I don't remember if I have read about its discovery.

Latest 2015 sure makes this especially interesting. I have for many years found the number 2015 very interesting... I've for long felt that it is likely that I will die that year. Only when I feel suicidal do I not feel that it will happen at that time...

aoeu

It's not remarkable, it's just a Y2K thing based on people who have no understanding of what's actually going on with the Mayan calendar

Hae-Gi

Banned Member
It's not remarkable, it's just a Y2K thing based on people who have no understanding of what's actually going on with the Mayan calendar
lol, Y2K... now that indeed was silly.

Quite a few things add up in regards to all this, though. Did you know that regular scientists are aware of a major sun storm that will happen in 2012? And if it's major enough, basically all electronics are going to break, which means that society as we know it will break. Let's not forget the galactic alignment that is scientifically known to happen that year (it only happens every 26000 years or so). And it's also interesting with details such as that only at this point in Earth's time, the moon has spun just far enough away from the Earth for a lunar eclipse to precisely cover the size of the moon... along with that the moon is just far enough away from the Earth, at this point in time, for a solar eclipse to precisely cover the sun.

Lots of interesting "coincidences" at this time of Earth's life.

hi my name is

actually no, i do not "troll" i research. to put my troll status to rest i am a very talented 20 year old that has sex with beautiful woman almost every weekend, i go to huge parties and awesome get togethers all the time with amazing friends. when i was 15 the london knights(OHL Canada) was very interested in me as I was an incredible hockey player. i volunteer all over. and have the most energy in the world when i don't smoke so much ganja with my buddies. hopefully that puts it to rest a little bit. the reason why i have come across this information is because of my new found unconditional love for all life everywhere. no matter the actions of people i know there spirit and my spirit have come from the same source so that if i can not love others i truly don't love myself. so anyway that information has come from a guy that has been in contact with most of the indiginous cultures of the world for a while. the mayan LEADER which has the best knowledge of the coming changes gave him permission to speak on behalf of the mayan people. getting permission from the leader of the mayan people to speak on there behalf is an absolutely mind blowing honor. i am just passing on the information as don allejandro would like me to do. take it for what you will. the guy who has been in contact with the people is drunvalo melchizidek. i strongly recommend researching his work as his stories are intense. he has two books called the ancient secret of the flower of life volume 1 and 2 i have them to send if anyone would like more knowledge about his work. as for comet holmes all i know is that the leaders told drunvalo that it was indeed the blue star prophecy the indiginous cultures were waiting for and that it signified the opening of the end of time window. remember end of time doesn't mean end of life if that's what you guys think i'm saying. not at all and it would be horrible for you to assume so much. spirit never dies and life will go on for eternity. so remember, end of time, he doesn't say end of everybodies life. i will post more information on here as it is released by the mayan people through drunvalo( there major spokes person basically, though there are others) as he has promised that don allejandro has more important information that he can not release at this time.

Also, Hai-Gi.. scientists have known that over the last 2,000 years that the earth's geomagentic field has been decreasing in power, and in the last 500 years it started to drop even more. as of about 15 years ago it has dropped so significantly that airports now have to readjust there compasses and guidance system either before, during, or after each every single flight, it's not important when but now that they do considering that 15 years ago there was absolutely no problem. also.. there have been whales and seals and dolphins that are beaching themselves when they never use to. this is because the geomagnetic lines they follow to migrate are so out of wack they don't know direction anymore. this is also happening with birds who are migrating to places they never normally would because there guidance (just like our planes) are thrown off. the thing is when the geomagnetic field drops to zero. that is when people will go crazy as it keeps our emotions balanced and affects our memory. for example. the day before, of, and after a full moon when the geomagnetic field is tweaked, in every major city more crime in all areas increases in the vast majority of city records this is the truth. this happens is because the people that are "on the fence" or are have an unstable mind get the little extra push because of the geomagnetic difference. the mayan people are aware of this time and simply will be relaxing realized what is happening to the crazy world around them. althought i have not researched about this massive solar emission(therefore that which i do not know as my truth i have no say if it is right or wrong) i am thinking that the electronic devices of the world may go bonkers when the magnetic field drops.

sammakko.. i have a feeling these books will have amazing information for you, if you'd like them pm me your e-mail address and ic an send them to you

one more thing. throughout history the single most important thing as a clue for a magnetic pole "shift" i'm not saying "flip" though it is another possibility. is when the geomagnetic field drops to zero which if you read my information you should have a good idea that it's getting close. this is scientific fact that it has dropped to zero before every shift.
remember that we are in a very beautiful time for the evolution of our consciousness. work on your character (yourself) everyday
i love you all brothers and sisters

Last edited by a moderator:
R

Robin

The shift in the magnetic field happens on a regular occurrence and scientists have known about it for ages and are currently studying what might happen when it occurs, if they find out anything interesting I am sure the world will hear about it shortly.

As for the end of the world, in the same century Jesus died Rome burned and the Christians were in the streets cheering because they felt Armageddon was on hand, however, it was them that set the fires lol

People have been predicting the end of the world since probably before we started recording history, verbally or literally. An interesting study was done on the modern cults and societies that had predicted the end of the world and there seemed to be a very interesting shift in psychology within such groups, when the day of judgement came and passed, a lot of the groups felt that their faith had prevented the for-said cataclysm :)

I guess whatever gives a person comfort as long as it harms no-one :)

hi my name is

first, the geomagnetic field doesn't shift because it is a field. the magnetic poles can shift but the field surrounds the earth and doesn't flip. believe it or not the mayan people have developed a way to remember back 13,000 years to when the last time this happened. funny thing is they use silicone just like we use in our computers but they use it in a different way. they make a silicone skull, which there are 13, one for every 1,000 years since the last "event" then a very special selected person is brought up learning the teachings of the last 1,000 years from all of the people and in turn becomes a shaman. when the elders of the tribe believe the shaman is ready he/she will take a very potent hallucinogenic drink which allows the spirit to leave the body and then they will enter into the skull for the next 1,000's of years. this "technology is great because it not only remember all of the information but also the emotional aspect. at the right time (which is now) they refer back to these skulls so that they can remember what happened and how to deal with it. The information that they have remembered is that the "field" will "drop" not shift as it can't and that it affects peoples emotions on a massive scale. so i'm guessing as long as you are aware of it it can be of great help to understanding the crazyness. also if i would have said that i know he couldn't read english books all it would have done is make one less post for me and i don't like to bite my tongue so possibly it would have made a small connection for us that's all. peace

bhawk

actually no, i do not "troll" i research. to put my troll status to rest i am a very talented 20 year old that has sex with beautiful woman almost every weekend, i go to huge parties and awesome get togethers all the time with amazing friends. when i was 15 the london knights(OHL Canada) was very interested in me as I was an incredible hockey player. i volunteer all over. and have the most energy in the world when i don't smoke so much ganja with my buddies. hopefully that puts it to rest a little bit. the reason why i have come across this information is because of my new found unconditional love for all life everywhere. no matter the actions of people i know there spirit and my spirit have come from the same source so that if i can not love others i truly don't love myself. so anyway that information has come from a guy that has been in contact with most of the indiginous cultures of the world for a while. the mayan LEADER which has the best knowledge of the coming changes gave him permission to speak on behalf of the mayan people. getting permission from the leader of the mayan people to speak on there behalf is an absolutely mind blowing honor. i am just passing on the information as don allejandro would like me to do. take it for what you will. the guy who has been in contact with the people is drunvalo melchizidek. i strongly recommend researching his work as his stories are intense. he has two books called the ancient secret of the flower of life volume 1 and 2 i have them to send if anyone would like more knowledge about his work. as for comet holmes all i know is that the leaders told drunvalo that it was indeed the blue star prophecy the indiginous cultures were waiting for and that it signified the opening of the end of time window. remember end of time doesn't mean end of life if that's what you guys think i'm saying. not at all and it would be horrible for you to assume so much. spirit never dies and life will go on for eternity. so remember, end of time, he doesn't say end of everybodies life. i will post more information on here as it is released by the mayan people through drunvalo( there major spokes person basically, though there are others) as he has promised that don allejandro has more important information that he can not release at this time.

Also, Hai-Gi.. scientists have known that over the last 2,000 years that the earth's geomagentic field has been decreasing in power, and in the last 500 years it started to drop even more. as of about 15 years ago it has dropped so significantly that airports now have to readjust there compasses and guidance system either before, during, or after each every single flight, it's not important when but now that they do considering that 15 years ago there was absolutely no problem. also.. there have been whales and seals and dolphins that are beaching themselves when they never use to. this is because the geomagnetic lines they follow to migrate are so out of wack they don't know direction anymore. this is also happening with birds who are migrating to places they never normally would because there guidance (just like our planes) are thrown off. the thing is when the geomagnetic field drops to zero. that is when people will go crazy as it keeps our emotions balanced and affects our memory. for example. the day before, of, and after a full moon when the geomagnetic field is tweaked, in every major city more crime in all areas increases in the vast majority of city records this is the truth. this happens is because the people that are "on the fence" or are have an unstable mind get the little extra push because of the geomagnetic difference. the mayan people are aware of this time and simply will be relaxing realized what is happening to the crazy world around them. althought i have not researched about this massive solar emission(therefore that which i do not know as my truth i have no say if it is right or wrong) i am thinking that the electronic devices of the world may go bonkers when the magnetic field drops.

sammakko.. i have a feeling these books will have amazing information for you, if you'd like them pm me your e-mail address and ic an send them to you

one more thing. throughout history the single most important thing as a clue for a magnetic pole "shift" i'm not saying "flip" though it is another possibility. is when the geomagnetic field drops to zero which if you read my information you should have a good idea that it's getting close. this is scientific fact that it has dropped to zero before every shift.
remember that we are in a very beautiful time for the evolution of our consciousness. work on your character (yourself) everyday
i love you all brothers and sisters
hmmmmm.....based on very little science, few concidences is all....

Also you talk about birds migrating wrong....BOLLOCKS!
I live on one of the largest migration routes for millions of geese, i have for years been aware of when they arrive and leave, the fields i normally hunt them in show no change, the only difference to 10 years ago is that they arrive slightly earlier, which is common now as even plum trees are ripe now!
i work relatively closely with the BTO (british trust of ornithology) and have seen no evidence for migration routes changing.
Birds are always ending up in weird places, gyr falcons (falco rusticolus) have been found in northern scotland, saker falcons (falco cherrug) on our east coast, i once picked up a fatigued barn owl (tyto alba) from a member of public which had been rung only 3 weeks before in copenhagen (i live in north yorkshire, england) griffon vultures (gyps fulvus) were found on our south coast until 60 years go, we have a single male resident snowy owl (nycetae scandiaca), i have personally seen storks fly overhead, i have seen ospreys over the north yorkshire moors, waxwings in aberdeen, an indian night heron in catterick, north yorkshire, a spotted eagle on the marshes on the isle of sheppey. fluctuations in the swifts, swallows and sand martins have stayed relatively consistant although numbers of sand martins are down. Peregrines (peregrinus peregrinus) are at an all time high and the migratory population are travelling as normal.
dont talk shit!

There is ten of thousands of people who have seen dreams about world's end. You will have a hellawa ride to go to look the right shaman one. Suicide forum maid have a good place looking for a victim. It is not nice kill people like that. Suicide says it is will to want to do that itself.

But just because of intrest, if muslims got very many virgins, how is it, how many good looking inka's your next shaman will got? That maid gives you more enthusiastic volunteers.

Why don't you send there couple of bunch of the ponytails to the continuum. Once i knew bunch of mean ponytails, i think those souls fit very well saving this world.

Mine world end happend without woodoos. And my boobs are not silicone.

hi my name is

bhawk. thank you for your information. just so you know i wasn't saying that every single bird is off there wank. i forget which birds that are the ones i'm talking about so i will have to re research it but i know there are some that have increasingly shown uncommon migration patters. i will have to re research this information to back myself up on the birds and whales etc. I am not talking shit I am only trying to speak the truth i have. so thank you for your enlightening rebuttle for it has given me more direction for research to come to my own conclusion. thank you.

R

Robin

first, the geomagnetic field doesn't shift because it is a field. the magnetic poles can shift but the field surrounds the earth and doesn't flip. believe it or not the mayan people have developed a way to remember back 13,000 years to when the last time this happened. funny thing is they use silicone just like we use in our computers but they use it in a different way. they make a silicone skull, which there are 13, one for every 1,000 years since the last "event" then a very special selected person is brought up learning the teachings of the last 1,000 years from all of the people and in turn becomes a shaman. when the elders of the tribe believe the shaman is ready he/she will take a very potent hallucinogenic drink which allows the spirit to leave the body and then they will enter into the skull for the next 1,000's of years. this "technology is great because it not only remember all of the information but also the emotional aspect. at the right time (which is now) they refer back to these skulls so that they can remember what happened and how to deal with it. The information that they have remembered is that the "field" will "drop" not shift as it can't and that it affects peoples emotions on a massive scale. so i'm guessing as long as you are aware of it it can be of great help to understanding the crazyness. also if i would have said that i know he couldn't read english books all it would have done is make one less post for me and i don't like to bite my tongue so possibly it would have made a small connection for us that's all. peace
None of which any is very likely to happen, unless of course we are all incredibly unlucky, but if a global disaster ever happens chances are me and you like everyone else will be left sitting at home wondering when the electric will be turned back on lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00