Maybe I am just CRAZY

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by Perplexity, Apr 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Perplexity

Perplexity New Member

Well basically, I am as confused about my life as ever. I am currently attending college.. but after reading up on a topic that peaked my interest for a couple of months, due to some recurring experiences, I have completely lost hope and for the first time in my life.. I am looking forward to dying at 21. It doesn't matter how, just so long as I leave this sick, twisted, demented planet we like to call earth... I am currently questioning the religion I was raised to believe in as I am now beginning to believe is nothing more but MIND CONTROL. A menagerie of opportunities and privileges that should be available to EVERYONE.. isn't, because they ARE DIFFERENT. When I talk to my friends about it, they try to negate what I observe on almost a daily basis. It's like I'm in the TWILIGHT ZONE... I see all of these things going on due to a hidden agenda. I see it all the time, yet no one knows what the hell I'm talking about. I've been lucky enough to exist in a race where self-hatred THRIVES, and makes that known by killing and/or degrading each other every chance they get. Do I even have to elaborate on the stigma that comes along with that? I FAIL horribly when it comes to being hired by people out here and I am tired.

Can anyone else relate?

thx for the input (if any).. :anyone:
  2. FBD

FBD Well-Known Member

your not crazy, to begin its normal to begin questioning religion if you were brought up religious, i went through the same phase, and im still not sure exactly what my views are yet, and i think thats ok

if you wanna talk more in depth or anything feel free to pm me if its easier for you
  3. ASolitaryBlue

ASolitaryBlue Well-Known Member

hey hon, i know exactly what you mean, at least about the whole religion thing. ive been going thru the same kind of thing, and am still there now. id be happy to talk with you about it if youd like, feel free to pm me :hug:
  4. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member

I've been through the questioning religion thing many times. My favorite song is "Losing My Religion," and I don't remember who it's by. I had to learn to separate the attributes and desires of God from man's religion.

I ask God what things mean and I've studied the Bible long enough to know a lot of his answers. I don't let any man, woman, or child come between myself and God.

There are so many people who are outright arrogant in their religious beliefs and they tell others how wrong they are all the time. It's hard to deal with.

I suggest going to God in prayer directly, especially to talk about your feelings and how life looks to you.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.