maybe i should give up

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Beyond Obscurity, Mar 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Every day is a constant struggle, I feel like there is no escape.Everyone says it will get better but I fail to see any better days ahead. sometimes I wanna give up, I don't see the point in staying alive, if life keeps torturing me.
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

depression does that hun it takes away hope from us but it is there ok. Just keep reaching out hun to others in real life and on here. It helps to know you are not alone hun h ugs
  3. Much afraid

Much afraid Well-Known Member

I feel that way too a good portion of the time. Every now and then something amazing happens that gives me just a little hope...the torture lessens a bit and I can breathe again for a little while. I try to let myself dream that life will not always torture me. A walk in the park or a little kitty/puppy therapy goes a long way too. How can we not feel good when kitties or puppies play with abandon? :)

Try to hold on - pamper yourself with something you love that no one can take from you or spoil with their words.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.