Maybe I should of sone it.

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Stormhand, May 19, 2010.

1. Stormhand

Stormhand Well-Known Member

I used to have alot of thoughts of hurting maybe killing myself.
    But I never did have the galls to do it,.
    Cause ever since I was little I have been so unaccepted in the family.
    They never have wanted to give me credit for crap.
    I even was hardly noticed at my dad's funeral.
    And all of this is mainly cause of my disability.
    You see they are a bunch of glory hounds, and cause I will not achieve much in my life mostly due to money, and plain ignorance, they hardly accept me at all.
    It hurts me alot.
    Its for all this reason, that I only give my friends the time of day.
    My family can go to hell.
  2. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Stormhand,
    Family can be tough.. I took off for six years and no one knew where I was.. My oldest sister hired a private dick to track me down.. He followed me to new york but the trail ended there.. I finally called my mom to let them know they were going to be grandparents..The family chnaged there veiws about me when they finally found out where I was..I still feel like the black sheep of the family..But at least we communicate now..Maybe putting some distance between you and them will make them change there veiws..Good Luck!!
  3. Stormhand

Actually there is and has been distance for years.
    That side fof my family lives up in Canada, but still they could care less about me..
    However my brother whom they are so impressed by..oh yeah they adore him.
    One time I called her to talk to her, she told me to just e-mail her cause of how it costs her less, she gave me a false e-mail address.
  4. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Hey Alan. You've moved out on your own. You are making your own journey. You are showing the world you are your own person. It's great to have family when they can be just that. But when they cant or wont, then be happy with who you are and all you are doing. I think you're amazing!
  5. Stormhand

Thanks Carla, I have missed you!!
    It just hurts a lot, that I have put so much effort in my life to proving myself to everyone in my family, when the only one I have proved myself to, IS myself.
    and no matter how much effort I pout in, it does no use.

Lately I have just been wanting family, and my friends irl are not much to talk about anymore.
    I think I have ranted on enough about that.
    It just feels like everything is falling, and I can do nothing to stop it.

And btw why did you have your comments turned off?
    Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2010