maybe i should.?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by saint6, Aug 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. saint6

saint6 Well-Known Member

so much is on my mind, maybe i should just let go of all this shit and just get this life over with. maybe i shouldnt? fuck, what should i do? i want to go, but at the same time i dont. my life turned on me so quick i could of never seen it coming. i never thought when i was a little kid that i would want to kill myself. but maybe its what i have been looking for all these years? who knows...

2. Spikey

Spikey Senior Member

:hug: :pm: :hug:

Mel xx

3. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

It sounds like you need something to do to keep your mind buisy. Have you thought about volunteering somewhere. An elder center, soup kitchen, humane society, or somewhere else. It would help keep your mind clear for a while and it will give you something positive to think about. It also would help you meet new people.
    I know it is hard to function when you are depressed. After having an appointment with a therapist she can help you to curb those thoughts. I have seen mine for three years and even though I still think about death regulary I am not acting upon it. Give it a go and see if that doesn't help you a little!! Take Care...

4. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

It is good to know you have doubts. You may not always feel the same way you do now. Depression causes us to feel so hopeless about what our future holds. Distraction becomes a very important tool. The more you can keep focused on other things the less you will find yourself dwelling on thoughts of suicide. You may consider therapy to help you deal with these thoughts. Finding out where they stem from can be helpful in healing. Take care and stay safe. :hug:

5. titanic

titanic Well-Known Member

Or maybe its a signal that something needs to change for the better?! :wink:

6. Kimi

Kimi Well-Known Member

7. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

Don't give up yet, there are so many things awaiting you i know it. :hug: am here for you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.