Maybe I will do it tomorrow.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by AsphyxiateOnMisery, Jul 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AsphyxiateOnMisery

AsphyxiateOnMisery Well-Known Member

I took 3x the dose of anxiety medicine I'm supposed to, praying that it will help me feel better. But if not, I'm going to try to get something stronger like Xanax tomorrow from my Suboxone doctor or the ER if he refuses. And if that doesn't work either, I think i'm going to kill myself. I don't want to feel this way anymore. Period. I'm done with these games.

2. pickwithaustin

pickwithaustin Staff Alumni

Taking more than what is prescribed is more likely to be worse for you than better. Pills are not an answer and they are not magic cures. Many medication treatments require combinations of medication, trial runs of various medications, and longer term than just popping one to feel better. I'm not trying to sound mean, but you're only hurting yourself more. Contact your case manager, therapist, or your doctor and explain to them how you are feeling and have them work out a real and professional treatment plan.

3. AsphyxiateOnMisery

I have a treatment plan. I'm on plenty of antidepressants and mood stabilizers and they don't do jack shit. Just like everyone else, you don't get it. I have severe anxiety issues, panic attacks. I need anxiety medicine. Klonopin isn't strong enough, thus I need Xanax. Then I wouldn't need to take more than prescribed.

4. pickwithaustin

pickwithaustin Staff Alumni

Your reply only reinforced the statements that I made.

5. AsphyxiateOnMisery

No your statement made no sense. Other meds don't help me. Xanax does. I have panic attacks. My doctors gave it to me as part of my treatment and I have the right to take it.

6. AsphyxiateOnMisery

Well I went to the ER last night and got my meds. Hopefully they work. Looks like I'll be staying alive, even though the withdrawal sucks balls.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.