Maybe I will do something tonight

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Kairo, May 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kairo

Kairo Well-Known Member

I have everything I need. I don't think my head and body can take this anymore. It just doesn't feel possible to keep going. It's just not possible...I don't know how to describe it, It's just not possible.

2. youRprecious!

youRprecious! Antiquities Friend

Please can you try to write why you do not think it is possible? Please can you consider taking yourself to ER instead, and telling them how you are feeling and how serious it is?

3. Butterfly

Butterfly Pokémon Master Staff Alumni SF Author SF Supporter

Hi sour,

Hoping you are okay today, let us know how you are doing :hug:

4. pat1

pat1 Active Member

I really hope things get better for you...

5. Kairo

Kairo Well-Known Member

I got back from the hospital (not from being admitted) and I feel so alone. I always really want to leave until I come home and have to be alone. I miss someone at least feeling obligated to ask how I’m doing, or tell me things will be ok.

6. youRprecious!

When you were at the hospital Mac, were you able to talk to anyone about the things that are troubling you? Have you thought about seeking professional counselling for your feelings? How are you feeling today? Things will turn out OK for you when you commit your mind to making it into your friend - SF can help with this :)

7. Kairo

Kairo Well-Known Member

I feel really bad today..I have a lot of trouble expressing or understanding how I’m feeling and asking for help or talking to to anyone about it. I can’t bring myself to say much to anyone at the hospital. I don’t know if I ever will be. Part of me wants to, but I don’t think I can. I don’t know how to describe it.

8. youRprecious!

have you tried to write it down at all, your feelings, as a way to come to understand yourself?

9. Kairo

Kairo Well-Known Member

I’ve done that in the past, ...a lot of the time it made me think of things I didn’t want to think about again. I didn’t feel like it helped very much

10. youRprecious!

This is where a chat with a skilled counsellor/therapist would help, I reckon. I know it worked for me, and he was able to give me "Truth coaches" to use in the same way a mountaineer uses an ice-axe. I could PM you his details if you'd like - he does phone and Skype counselling for those overseas

11. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Just be strong. We all think we alone in this world and there is no purpose in life. Like you, I write my thoughts down but sometimes I speak to someone to clear my thought process. Life is tough but you can pull through the tough times. Just keep posting and be strong. Take care.

12. scaryforest

scaryforest Banned Member

hello, grapes.
    hope you are still with us.
    how are things now

13. Kairo

Kairo Well-Known Member

Thanks for the nice words everyone.
    You can send me his details if you like urPrecious. I don’t know if I can do anything with them, but it’s nice to have.
    I am having surgery soon and all the anxiety and loneliness is getting to be too much.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.