Maybe I'll make the evening news.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Ailsa-Jayne, Jul 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ailsa-Jayne

Ailsa-Jayne Member

I am gunna be the next girl pictured slumped over herself from [Moderator Edit: Method Removed]. I don't take drugs. [Moderator Edit: Method Removed] has never worked so I figure this is sure fire.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 26, 2013
  2. meaningless-vessel

meaningless-vessel Well-Known Member

I would like to consider asking what it was that's brought you to that conclusion?

3. Ailsa-Jayne

Ailsa-Jayne Member

Consider it then. And make sure you make clear which conclusion you're asking after.

4. meaningless-vessel

meaningless-vessel Well-Known Member

I am asking what is it that's happened in your life to bring you to the point of wanting to end your life.

5. Mayflower7

Mayflower7 Banned Member

Hi Ailsa-Jayne,
    I am so sorry sweetheart, I have been looking at your other posts. You are not alone, you have the forum with lots who care and will offer help.
    Have you tried dating sites? Please be careful as you are vulnerable and I don't want you getting hurt. Use a reputable site and be careful to get to know someone before ever meeting, if you do meet go somewhere public. You will find someone, joining clubs in your local area or a gym etc can be helpful. Sorry for your loss, we are here to talk if you need help anytime. Please be honest with your dr, write down how you are feeling if that helps you. Please don't struggle alone with this, your life is worth saving. Please don't harm yourself, as it can affect your organs long-term. Lots of people are lonely and find friends online or offline through joining new clubs for a new interest. How wonderful you have dogs, they need you. I love Border Collies and had one myself, can they do agility? Would be a great interest if you wanted to. Dogs are great company. I hope you are feeling better very soon.
    Take care
    Kate

6. CGMAngel

CGMAngel Well-Known Member

Ailsa - I notice you did not post for about a year. Did things get better for you for a while?

7. Ailsa-Jayne

Ailsa-Jayne Member

No nothing got better I have just been in and out of the hospital and haven't thought about the site.

8. emily83

emily83 Well-Known Member

sorry that you've had to go in hospital so much

glad you're reaching out here now though- i hope you find what you are looking for, what ever that may be

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.