maybe im not

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by GabrielConroy, Oct 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GabrielConroy

GabrielConroy Well-Known Member

Im not really sure if Im really suicidal or depressed or anything like that maybe I would just like to think I am. Does this thought occur to anyone else?

2. HexenBexen

HexenBexen Well-Known Member

Sometimes. I never doubt that I'm depressed but if it came right down to it, I'm not sure if I'd really go through with suicide. By the same token, I don't really try to make anyone think I am.

3. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

i think if you are thinking of suicide for any length of time, that makes you suicidal. maybe there are degrees of being suicidal (you know it's more serious when you have methods and a plan sorted out, like they ask you at the hospital), but once it is in your head in a serious way then it's a warning sign that you need some help. just my two cents...

4. Boing

Boing Member

I believe there is a large percentage of people out there who get some kind of kick from 'toying' with the idea of being suicidal/depressed.

And also an inability to identify a transient bad mood or just being p---d off with genuine depression, which is a severe and prolonged curse on genuine sufferers.

All the more evident for all to see in this internet age:

"Help!...I've got an acne spot and I'm gonna throw myself off a cliff!!"

Zzzzz......yeah right attention seeking asshole.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 27, 2008
  5. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

If you have no energy to do anything that is a sure sign of depression. If you are having suicidal thoughts and either sell or give away your belongings then that is one sign that you are suicidal. If you are having the thoughts and just blowing them off then you should see a doctor and he can determin if you are becoming suicidal and can refer you to a shrink. There are other signs but I can't remember them because my thoughts get all jumbled up togethor and I have to really concentrate on what I am trying to think of. Good Luck!~Joseph~

6. Angelo_91

Angelo_91 Well-Known Member

i dont think it matters if you are suicidal or not, its not like a competition, but the fact you are here on this forum has to be for a suicidal reason.

sometimes i feel okay sometimes i dont, maybe your bipolar

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.