maybe in another life

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by goneforever, Oct 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goneforever

goneforever Active Member

we will all be happy someday? wont we? that's what I keep hearing

I got a [**Moderator Edit: Removed Methods**] that says otherwise

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 4, 2013
  2. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Yeah, we'll all be happy someday. Depends on what you define your happiness as. So go ahead, fill me in as to what happiness would be for you. And not someone else's happiness...world peace, feeding the world's hungry blah blah blah. What would be the real game changer for you. Not saying I can personally do anything to make it happen, but I am genuinely interested in hearing about it.

3. Sparrow91

Sparrow91 Well-Known Member

I keep hearing that and hoping that too. I have hope you can be happy someday.. :hug:

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

don't know about happiness but maybe a peace with ourselves someday hard one hun I do hope you keep talking here though maybe someday we both can figure out how to get that feeling back I m sorry you are so low right now

5. Chillguy

Chillguy Member

PM me, and you will feel a change.

6. goneforever

goneforever Active Member

i have constant dreams of dieng/murdered since I was a child to this day they make me feel its set in stone someday

7. rtrt46546565

rtrt46546565 Well-Known Member

*sigh* Hopefully.

8. Beka

Beka Well-Known Member

I messaged you back lovely. Sorry it was so late in response. Different timezones. You can get through this!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.