Maybe it should be done

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Scythefantasy13, Aug 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scythefantasy13

Scythefantasy13 New Member

Hello everyone i am scythefantasy13 i joined SF about two days ago and i find it a really nice place to talk to nice people who are going through the same problems that i am going through.Today i put alot of thought into something that i want to do,it maybe the worst choice but for me i think it's the only thing i can do.Two days ago i was going to kill myself because i had finally broken down and couldn't handle living anymore.I never got to do it because at the moment there was someone who spoke to me,someone who was really nice who was able to calm me down and make me realise what i was about to do was wrong and wasn't the answer to fixing my problems,so i was really grateful towards that person for helping me.Tonight i've really reached my breaking point,i no longer want to live anymore in a world where im nothing and am just a useless person in everyone's eyes.Since my youth i was bullied really badly,beaten by other children and put down to the point where i decided to isolate myself from people.I become so afraid to do anything because of the past events of been judged,hurt and laughed at.I never had friends that i could rely on or friends who i could talk to about my problems.Even those so called friends treated me like everyone else.With the forums i make on this website it makes me feel a bit relieved because i can express just how i am feeling without having anyone say that i'm a problem or i should just keep quiet because i'm just typing rubbish.I'm a person who really wants to speak to people who are really nice,people who will accept what i say without having the single thought of judging me or laughing at me but i guess that i may not meet those type of people if i decide to end my life tonight.Even if i don't end my life i'll just continue living my same boring,meaningless and lonely life hoping that maybe one day i can be happy but i guess that's just a broken dream that will never happen.Have a good day everyone.
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 17, 2012
  2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

I am sure you will find people who will accept you here...many people have been through the constant ridicule you describe and some have found ways to reclaim their lives...that is what I think should be your focus now...I am so glad you did not have the opportunity to leave before we really met would have been our loss...please see what relationships you can cultivate here and how you can seek professional help to continue a life more free of the hurt you have been deserve much better
  3. pppqp

pppqp Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.