Maybe it won't be so bad?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous2

Sometimes I worry so much about what will happen to me when I commit suicide; however, maybe it won't be so bad. Regardless of what type of sin suicide is (or if God even exist), it's nice to know that I'm definitely not the only one. If suicide is one type of sin or whatever, maybe all people who commit suicide go to the same place. And if all suicide victims go to the same place, how bad could it really be. Some of the nicest people are suicidal. They tend to be very sensitive, empathetic, and sympathetic.

I often have this fear of dealing with traumatic situations alone, e.g., dying alone ... but I feel more comfortable knowing that their are so many people who have already done what I would like to do. Like if I die from suicide and even if I go to hell, their will be a bunch of other cool people in hell with me. We will deal with the afterlife difficulties together. Sometimes I even think the location matters. Like what if I die and I have to wander some isolated area forever? But if I die in a common suicide place, I'll have a bunch of other people to wander with... and we will all be able to related to each other (since were all suicide victims). This will be in direct contrast to my current life, where I can't really relate to anyone.

I don't know, that's kind of how I think sometimes. It's like I don't know what happens when one commits suicide; however, I do think it will be similar to what happens to other NONmalicious suicide victims.

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
Your thoughts are so distorted hun depression does that to ones thinking NOONE knows what happens after death nothingness happens i feel If you chose to reach out get support to help you change the future does not have to look so dark Living is a sure thing dying is not you only pass on pain and suffering to others when you leave

when someone commits suicide, they leave many loved ones who are left in a total mess because questions will never be answered, you are lucky to be here xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00