... maybe it's right to do it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi
Lately I've had the three most terrible months in my life and all that. I've been trying to tell my friends the problems but they put it aside as attention seeking. I tried even in a public area where I had many friends... and all they did was to insult me and make me feel worse. Is there any real reason to live? I know if I end myself would hurt many but... the pain in my heart just won't stop. I've been crying non stop for over 3 days and it just won't go away. I have those nightmares that haunts me every night and I always wake up terrified. Plz is there any solution to this or is suicide really the solution?
EDIT: I guess this is considered attention seeking too then...

Last edited by a moderator:

AndyJP

Of course there are other solutions. Do you have a goal in life? My ultimate goal is to be a husband and a father. That drive keeps me going. It's not attention-seeking, you just want help. There is nothing wrong with that. But maybe you should consider someone else to talk to, could you confide in someone you are related to?

Of course there are other solutions. Do you have a goal in life? My ultimate goal is to be a husband and a father. That drive keeps me going. It's not attention-seeking, you just want help. There is nothing wrong with that. But maybe you should consider someone else to talk to, could you confide in someone you are related to?
I have no goal as I lost it... There is nothing to keep me going and people that are related to me don't really care about anything I do. What's the point.

AndyJP

Hi.

The point is to get better. There is your goal right there. I don't know if it's a situation that needs to be resolved, or something that needs healing, but talking about it will help. Are you sure there is no one in your family that you trust and can help you? Even your extended family? Or a friend that would help if you got to speak with them one-on-one? If you are in school, then you should see the school counselor or talk to a trusted teacher/professor.

People react differently when you talk to them about your depression. In your friends case, they probably thought they could help if they made you feel like it was no big deal. I'm sure it was a really big deal to you, but they were very uncomfortable with it. Counselors take courses to learn how to help you, and an older family member or teacher may just have some helpful sage advice. There's no sense in giving up if you haven't tried all the options yet, right?

Take Care! :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00