"Maybe it's time to finally close it down"

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Morningstar, Jan 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Morningstar

Morningstar Well-Known Member

Hi, I have no idea why I joined this site, I know what I'm going to do but. . . I don't know maybe I just want to be able to talk to some people who actually understand before I catch that bus(ticket purchased). I already posted in the suicide forum before posting here. Although really I don't know why, whenever I join these types of sites no one ever talks to me anyway. But I thought I'd take a shot at it anyway since it really would be nice to talk to and be actually honest with some people and just experience some I dunno. . .
  2. Madsys

Madsys Active Member

hey i have no idea why i joined either but its probably the same reasons as urs :p if u want to talk then y dont u come join the chat room? theres always lots of people in there who would love to chat and they're always friendly :)
    the thing ive found about this site is it doesnt matter who u are or where u come from or even how old u are but u can come here and find friends and support...we're all connected by the way we feel and that really makes us strong :)
    u can message me whenever u want...if u want...i usually come on everyday...or whenever possible :) i would love to chat with u about anything :)

3. Morningstar

Thanks I appreciate it, I'm not going through the best time, which is pretty much business as usual I guess. I just want to connect with some people, I really do appreciate your offer, most of the time when I join sites kinda like this no one ever talks to me. Which is also pretty usual for my life or most of it anyway, I'm the invisible one.
  4. Mr Stewart

Mr Stewart Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum, Morningstar. :)
  5. Dreamless

Dreamless Well-Known Member

You can always return those tickets. I have, on one occasion forcing myself to view that bus ride from the perspective of friends/family members rather than my own. Or you could tuck the tickets away somewhere and choose to walk instead. What's the hurry anyway? Everyone could use a good walk. I know I can.
  6. Morningstar

Yeah I've done that many many times before and honestly it doesn't bother me in the least. I know that's cruel but I honestly don't care anymore and besides they're not the one's stuck living my life or stuck in my head. I know what you mean and what you're trying to say though and it is appreciated. And the bus ride and destination also to be honest have never 'scared' me or bothered me and even less so now. As for walking. . .well I'm impatient and quite frankly I don't really wanna stick around and watch this world get worse then it already is. Again though thanks for your words.
  7. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hi Morningstar,
    I agree you can get your money refunded for the bus tickets.. The more you share here the more people will reply..You can add me as a friend if you like.. I will listen to you,.You might want to do it in a PM so everyone doesn't see it..I felt invisable when I joined the forum, but the more I replied to threads the more friends I made..I know how you feel being stuck in your head.. Talk to us and tell us what your thoughts are.. You know there are two diaries you can write in.. One is public and the other is private.. Maybe that would help you get some of those thoughts out of your head.. Are you on meds?? Have you tried therapy?? Those are two options for you.. I'm not on line everyday so leasve me a PM and I will reply as soon as I see it.. Take Care, Joseph
  8. eborgersen

eborgersen New Member

Hope you find some light at the end of your tunnel so you don't need the ticket.....I know mines like a votive at the end of a 10 mile tunnel but at least it flickers. Hang on, life will change
  9. Dreamless

Dreamless Well-Known Member

Yeah. Impatience is really tough to deal with. Especially when it's life and death we're talking about. It's strange how, when hearing someone, a total stranger even, talking like ourselves, coming from a perspective that we also share, our instinct is to argue against it somehow, or be the angel['s advocate I suppose. The truth is, I often feel the same way. But hey, we both made it another day. I only hope we can all find a little more patience in our lives.

---------- Post added at 09:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:34 PM ----------

10. 1Lefty

1Lefty Well-Known Member

Hi Morningstar - You're important to us.

I think almost all of us got here the same way, so we have a unique ability to relate to each other.

We try to care for and help each other, with support and encouragement. Not every day is good, but you can post about it here, without being judged.

Stick around, post some more about what's going on in your life. Chances are that someone here has gone through the same thing, or is going through it now. Or about to go through it, and you could offer your experiences to help them.

Anyway, take care.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.