maybe no one cares but..

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Kiba, Feb 7, 2015.

1. Kiba

Kiba Well-Known Member

I've been trying to deal with all these new medical issues I got.. And am sorry if I've ever seemed desperate.. I'm trying to work out how I'm going to keep functioning.. Working with doctors, therapists, etc. I've been very sick for the past 2 weeks and need to get into a doctor. Seems like it's more a hassle just to get there. I set up medical transportation now but need to give them 48hrs advance. And now the weekend again. I'm now up at this early hour.. Fighting my pains. I went to bed real early. Have been lately. Just been so tired.. For some time the sickness was so bad I couldn't sleep.. First few days. Dispite how exhausted and in pain my body was. I couldn't think strait. I made a ton of mistakes. I'm just trying to get things together. I feel like.. Most times now my mental health problems are fairly resolved. With few here and there episodes of emotional outburst or intrusive thoughts. I been keeping a symptoms journal for my doctors and therapists. Sometimes it feels like I'm in such chaos I can't make sense of anything.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I am sorry Kiba you are struggling so much I do hope that you feel less sick soon so you have more energy to deal with things and hope your doctor will be able to assist you more because of those journals you are keeping Mistakes will be made we are all human so don't be too hard on yourself ok hugs

3. Kiba

Kiba Well-Known Member

Thanks Total Eclipse. I am trying to not worry so much about it.. But that is hard to do. I made commitments to finish projects for ppl and one was this Nintendo case and the first time Ai tried I had to take the thing back apart cuz I just couldn't think ahead of what I was doing. Wasted bunch of thread and material.. Waiting to finish working on a vest I'm making for a friend and the case until I'm able to think again. I also nearly got the cops called on me in another support group cuz part if me was having a mental break a couple weeks ago.. And made mistakes here which I didn't intend but think part of it was a self sabotaging thing.. Sometimes I just don't know what I was thinking before. And lately harder to think things through. I'm currently diagnosed with fibromyalgia but think there's more going on.. I made a symptoms list as well and it's pretty extensive... So idk..

4. Kiba

Kiba Well-Known Member

But past 2 week been sick with a cold. Cold aches on top of fibro aches and fatigue = no fun.. Plus jaw pains, thumping in ear, lost voice, sore throat, can't breathe thru nose. Can't use cpap breathing machine at night to help sleep apnea.. So yea..

5. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Oh hun that is rough dam cold is hitting so many this year I care hun and yes we do tend to selfsabotage but that is the dam illness not you ok
    Just take each day ok and try to get through it do something nice for YOU each day something small even like have a favorite tea to drink or food to eat
    REst drink lots and lots of fluids and rest some more hun hugs

6. Kiba

Kiba Well-Known Member

Been almost 3weeks.. Calling doctor tomorrow and gona see if I can get in.. Not getting any better.