Maybe not the right forum for this

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by 1Lefty, Nov 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1Lefty

1Lefty Well-Known Member

I've posted freely here when I was in crisis before, so just an update that I experienced a small change - rate this day a 4 on a scale of 10. When life has been a 1 (occasionally 2) for such a long time, I feel like I'm catching a breath again, maybe just a respite before the next next slam from life.

It's the first day in a month that I'm ok with the cop not taking his shot.

I'm still not sure about being alive, but today it's ok.
  2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

That's good to hear, :hug:
  3. Decode

Decode Well-Known Member

Thats is good to hear, possibly look at what has changed to make today better and maybe you will be able to continue this. Good for you. :smile:
  4. 1Lefty

1Lefty Well-Known Member

And this following a day when I was ready to magic-marker the wall on my living room "This is not my world"
  5. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

6. 1Lefty

1Lefty Well-Known Member

Sorry I only got a brief break, this morning the extreme grief is having its turn. And its fucking ruthless. Sometimes I think the mood swings exaggerate the intensity of pain or relief. All I know is I'm hurtin' up in here, found two complete bedding sets the wife bought and probably saving for a special occasion. Damn I miss that lady.

And on an unrelated (????) note, the officer involved in my attempt called me last night to see how I was doing - he had told me he would check in with me if it was ok. Now I'd like to know if it's a sincere guy-guy "how's it goin'" or if this is some kind of official followup interview that goes into my record/history whatever they call it.
  7. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Whatever the gesture, nice he called..and so sorry it was the lull before the storm...finding that bedding must have been so rough...big hugs
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.