Maybe they're right

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Kezzie, Mar 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kezzie

Kezzie Well-Known Member

After repeatedly being told I'm worthless, and should just go and die, I am finally beginning to realise they're right. I'm not special or important. I'm nothing and nobody. I won't be missed or mourned so why bother any more. Maybe I can finally find peace. Find a way for the pain to end. I posted on here earlier and promised myself I'd do nothing until Monday, but I just cant face this anymore. I'm so confused and I just don't know what to do or who to turn to.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

YOu turn here hun ok t hey are wrong to say those things to you You are important hear me ok you are special and you need to really believe that They are the ones that are not important hun please hang out here keep talking to us ok you will see hun you are not alone ok hugs

3. Theodora

Theodora Well-Known Member

Kezzie, what help, if any other than meds do you have? I'm glad you came back here. Try exploring the forum, you'll find yourself saying that's like me.

4. Much afraid

Much afraid Well-Known Member

Hi Kezzie. Please try not to believe the lies others have tried to force feed you. You (we all) are unique, valuable, treasures even though our depression (and sometimes thoughtless, cruel people) would have us think and believe the opposite.

It's hard and some days the lies just resonate as true in our minds but they are not true and holding on, distracting our thoughts, talking here all may help some. I'm sorry for your pain and the dark. Please keep sharing ~ ♥

5. Kezzie

Kezzie Well-Known Member

Hi, I'm just on meds, though they're not helping any. If anything they make things worse. I'm just tired of people telling me its all in my head and I choose to feel this way. I just feel so alone and I'm so tired of fighting everyday just to act normal. Its too hard!

6. Theodora

Theodora Well-Known Member

Consider seeing a therapist, counsellor or a self help group. The quality of all three varies considerably. Getting what is right for you is the important thing. A therapist or group that seems not to work for you only means that particular one didn't help you not that nothing will. I'm in the UK too so if I can help in the practical aspects of looking for help please PM me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.