Maybe This Was A Mistake

Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by Godsdrummer, Aug 10, 2009.

1. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

I have officially started moving back home.

I took over a bunch of stuff yesterday, mainly clothes, and the playstation 2.
    Now I took good care to clean that PS2, and my son had it connected shortly after it arrived.

And there it sat all day long.

Early this morning, I was awakened to the sneezes of my daughter. Her bedroom is upstairs so I didnt think much of it.

Come to find out she and her brother camped down in the living room last night.

I just wife is going to blame me for either cat hair that I must have missed or leftover cigarette smoke odors or something.

Damn. I feel like I am walking on eggshells.
    Last edited: Aug 10, 2009
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hey i think breathing slowly right now is a good thing. Thoughts overwhelming but let her know gently what happened kids were camping having fun no need for alarm Remind her thinks have just started again so slowly things will change and reconnections will be gradual at first NO one to blame for anything things happen could be outside allergies as these are worse at night
    Pollen on clothes brought in etc. You are doing great just breath and don't be too frightened or unsure things will be alright
  3. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

Yep...and she hasnt even yelled at me yet. lol
  4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Your scared because right now you just don't want to screw anything up but the thing is it is a two ways street she and you together have to make this work not just you. I think just enjoy you home your kids and remember to smile and see how far you have come Give yourself a hug because you deserve one. Good for you for all your hard work and your wife can now see how far you have come.