Maybe this....

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by jabooty, May 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jabooty

jabooty Banned Member

shouldnt go here, since I am a big proponet of pot to being with and I feel that there nothing wrong with it whatsoever, but i wanted to say that even my Dr after precribing ambian for my insomnia, which did absolutly nothing than get me highly irrated in the morning, couldnt believe that pot actually helped me sleep.

Altho I had stopped smoking pot for work, i went back to it, after I was staying up for days in a row, without being able to go to sleep and having terrible nightmares. Pot not only helped me sleep, but took away the bad dreams I was having. Instantly!!

The reason that it has taken so long to become legalized for just medicinal use alone, is because its difficult for pharmacutical companies to make any money from it. Hence lobbying against it all these year! You know with it getting on the ballot for recretional use in CA in November, the wait is almost over when I can truly sit down, smoke a few bowls and relax without EVER having to worry about having to pass a drug test or being demonized as being a pot head. btw most ppl that fail drug tests is because of pot...as the other drugs out there usually leave your system from a few hours to a few days. Pot stays in your system for a while. It about time, ppl are starting to realize the benfits from it.

http://health.msn.com/health-topics/slideshow.aspx?cp-documentid=100257141&imageindex=1

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.