1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Maybe triggering

Discussion in 'Rape and Abuse' started by resistance, Jun 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. resistance

resistance Staff Alumni

I want it to leave I want him to leave my body, I want to escape I want to be free but its not gonna happen. I just got triggered really badly and I dont thin k I can do this anymore. I'm sorry. So fucking sorry, it was my fault anyway. I want to tear into my skin to get rrid of the venom, I want the thoughts to go. Fucking hate myself. Am sorry.

2. Light_In_The_Dark

Light_In_The_Dark Well-Known Member

:hug: res. if you want to talk im always there for you on msn. this is very poetic what you rote, res and its very pumped with the emotions.

I think that you should talk with danni about your self-hate problem couse i talke1d to her few days ago and she found a way to love herself and raised her self esteem.

Whenever i want to escape some though i grab my guitar and focus all my mind and energy on it so i forgot what troubled me.

Im here if you want to talk, res :hug: take care and stay strong!

3. butterflies32

butterflies32 Well-Known Member

Heya,

It is not your fault. try to remeber you are not that person there at the time. You are you in a place and a different room.

Sam
    x

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.