Maybe you want to know, maybe you don't.

Discussion in 'Positive Feelings and Motivational Messages' started by Sa Palomera, Feb 25, 2009.

1. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

Just thought I'd add some positiveness to this site.
    I have left SF a while ago, just popped into chat a few times, but that's it.
    I've left the site a few times before, but this time I'm finding it surprisingly easy to just leave and only pop into chat now and again.

What i wanted to say though, is that this site HAS brought me many good things. I've made friends for life here. Also friends whom I thought were for life, but due to circumstances and events that unfortunately turned out not to be the case.
    However, trying to look at the positive side of it all... I've met my girlfriend on here, and although we've only been dating for just over a month, I went and did something very difficult. I told my parents about her.

My parents know about one ex girlfriend of mine, but they only knew after we'd already split up. Now I'm with someone and they know. And they're even happy for me. =) Wanted to see pictures, hear about plans and I can actually talk about her to my step mum.

It's only an online thing still, due to the distance. But this summer I'm going to see her and with Christmas/New Year she's coming over here.
    We are having more plans for the future, but August and December/January are the only things that are certain so far.

Anyway, I don't know if y'all care about it or not, but I thought with the negativity flowing around here lately, it might be a good idea to post some positive news. SF has positive things enough. Friends for life are made here and sometimes even long-lasting relationships. It's not all negativeness and all on here, it's also got good sides to it, people just tend to get heavily emotional, which isn't surprising, seeing the nature of the forum's subject...

Anyway, I hope y'all will find the happiness y'all deserve!

:grouphug:

2. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

Good to hear some positivity :smile:

I'm glad you are happy, you both deserve it :hug:

3. SpencerA

SpencerA Well-Known Member

i'm so unbelieveably happy for you sweetie :)
    all the best in the world!
    stay happy xxxx