Maybe...

Discussion in 'Rape and Abuse' started by itmahanh, Jan 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

if my first sexual experience wouldn't of been rape...if my ex wouldn't of raped me everytime he wanted to "punish" me.....if I hadn't been raped at the bar...if I would of reported even one case of the rape or abuse over the 20 years it took place....if I had the guts to open up and share with others here or anyone....maybe I wouldn't be totally suicidal right now. Please to any other members out there who have kept your "secret" deep inside....tell someone, get it out before you become me. Maybe.. you will save yourself.

2. lost_child

lost_child Well-Known Member

Don't live by the "ifs", it will make you feel worse ~ as you said to me, we can't change the past, we can question the why's the if's, but it doesn't get us anyway.

try to reach out and share your thoughts, it might help.

sorry, rubbish...just want you to know that you have been heard and I'm willing to listen and help if I can.

3. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

There's no way of changing the past itmahanh. All you can do is look to the future.

4. Melancholy

Melancholy Well-Known Member

Please post or send me a PM? Doesn't have to be one of your infamous rambling sort, just an "I'm still here" :unsure:

Lauren xoxox

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.