Mcs

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Gator96, Jan 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gator96

Gator96 New Member

I am a 58 year old male who has suffered with MCS since I was a child. My illness made it hard on my wife of 25 years so, 1 month after my father's death we were devorced, 3 months later my mother died. My kids are grown and gone out on their own and I have not been able to find a reason to fight this illness. I am alone, my illness makes it almost impossible to live and function alone, but I have no other choices. Thought I would reach out a little before taking the next step, but I hold no real hope of help. Gator96

2. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

I'm sorry that you have had to deal with so much loss. :hug: I don't think you should give up because you are not alone, you have all of us here. You can talk to us anytime you want and we'll be here to support you.

3. Gator96

Gator96 New Member

Thanks for that, it is good to know, however my illness has required several surgeries and long recover and rehab. I have no one to help me, 10 days after getting home from a total knee replacement I was left alone. I had no way to get food, grocieries or medicine, ended up spending most of my resources on help, after the next surgery, I was left alone in the recovery room, my daughter found me a ride home but again no help in the recovery process. I believe I have out lived my usefullness on this planet. I am tired of being alone, being in pain and having to choices except as I deplete the little I have, I will be on the streets. Almost impossible to work with MCS, I am sensitive to alost all medications, my family has no idea, or awareness of my condition but they are always willing to tell me what to do. My youngest daughter is blocking my access to my granddaughter because she is in an abussive relationship and we tried to help her, her idea along with councler, her husband turned on us now, she went back, and now I haven't seen my granddaughter in almost a year.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.