Me again

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by MoAnamCara, Feb 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

Sorry I'm here again. There's no point in repeating stuff ... it just is the way it is, and what it is.

But I'm here. In this icky place of self loathing and similar. Of feeling I can't go further but not sure how to end it. Or if I can.

Overwhelming triggers atm, rendering me unable to think or do anhthin correctly it seems.
  2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi hun.... you've gotten past this before and you can do so again, it is the waiting for it to pass that is a killer (pun not intended). I hope you feel better soon, use all your coping mechanisms :hug:
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hugs to you
  4. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

I need to SH right now but I cant. It would help calm and normalize me for now. So sorry. Thanks
  5. scaryforest

scaryforest Banned Member

hold on in there, mo.
    think of a favourite food or smth you really enjoy/ed tasting and try and make it?
  6. MisterBGone

I'm sorry you're feeling this way. Hopefully the bad vibes don't last. Stay strong.
  7. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

Thank you v much.
  8. Petal

Big hugs for you :hug: :purplepetals:

If you need to talk, message me hun x
  9. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

I feel utterly exasperated. Self. Work. Life. Seriously why am I still here? Wtf am I doing? Trying to do? Bullshit. I'm so fucking upset with myself. Stupidity galore. More bullshit. Bull. Shit.
  10. Petal

A bad day :( What are you so upset with?? Hopefully we can help.
  11. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

Upset with myself, petal. Mostly anyhow.

I wish I were not here. Alive. It is so difficult.

I feel selfish for saying this here, so many are in much more difficult situations than I. So yes, the bad and dark thoughts are there. But, because it's me, I probably won't do anything about them.

Freaking tonight as I go back to work tomorrow. It feels like too much. This frustrates me because I should be able for it. But I don't feel I am. There is a pile of stuff to do tomorrow after being off for a while. And I dread it. Because I know more will be added to the pile tomorrow. And I honestly don't feel I can handle it. Again, I get frustrated with myself over this. Tonight I have myself so worked up its crazy.

A big anniversary is approaching, in the midst of this work stuff and icky flashbacks that I'm having issues dealing with.

I feel overwhelmed. I guess that's the point I'm trying to make. What should I do? Take one piece of the puzzle at a time, yes. Continue to try and ground myself, yes. Continue to try and calm through some practices, yes. And then what? When I'm still revved up to 90 and just want to go hide where I can't be found? Then what?
  12. MisterBGone

I sure do hope that you can find some comfort for all the distress you're presently feeling. I think you're incredible. And I know that that won't do it, but I do believe in you. So I hope that you can begin to feel much that same way too. You certainly deserve to. Peace.
  13. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

Thanks mister, I appreciate your words.

I'm def not incredible and I've no idea why you've come to that conclusion. But thank you for responding, I am grateful.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.