Me again =/

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by amroth, Sep 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. amroth

amroth Active Member

Hey...well, things aren't getting better they seem to, but then they're bad again. I'm just so destroyed over Stacy's death, I can't stop crying...and I don't like to show emotion in public but even during a simple movie such a little thing will make me cry. Anything with a family...I'm like a shell of my former self right now. Classes start on the 5th and I have no idea how it's going to be...everyone says it's clear as day to see the pain in my face and eyes. I don't know if i can contain myself, I am just so sad and depressed all the time now. =( =( I want her back, it's so unfair that she had to be taken from me. I don't know what I'm going to do...I just know I CAN'T deal with this pain...help =(

2. expressive_child

expressive_child Well-Known Member

Hey Amroth,

Its been some time since we last talked but its ok. I am really sorry to hear that you are still very devastated by her death and I know its never never easy to get through something like this. Maybe you should try to confide in your friends and people you feel comfortable talking with, like in real life. I know this is an old advice and probably aren't so practical should I say but then, I guess support is what you truly need.

Even when I first read your poem Mossindra's Balled, I can feel how deep and true your love is for her and I really admire the profound feelings you have for Stacey. Not everyone can love someone so deeply, and I have no doubt you are one of those few ones. I know there is nothing you can do to get her back, and no one can take her place but you are still in school, young and have lots of hopes so take it one at a time, and never let this one incident continue to ruin you.

Sorry, I am not able to tell you something more convincing, because I know I can only understand your situation completely only if I have ever been through it. You can PM me if you wanna talk, but unfortunately, I won't be able to be on SF more often now, since my bro totally disallow me to use his com no more, I can only use one when I am at my friend's house or something. Please take care alright? Just remember, to cling and hold on to some people you know you can trust and you are comfy with. You are not truly alone in this because we are here to help you cope with your lost. Take care! :hug:

3. amroth

amroth Active Member

Thanks...I'm trying so hard, but it just keeps hurting so much, and the problem with me having an outlet who I trust and can talk to in person...well my friends even though we are all adults...have the emotional range of a chair and are very immature =( So...I'm kind of alone all the time to my thoughts T_T

4. amroth

amroth Active Member

Um...also is it possible for me to be so depressed and upset right now...that I could be very dizzy...having trouble walking straight....and feeling like i'm going to pass out? No I haven't taken anything stupid yet...

5. Shadowlands

Shadowlands Official SF Hugger Staff Alumni

It's possible. Mind can do a lot. You can cherish the memory of Stacy. This memory should keep you alive instead of killing you. Work on it. I am sure that is what she would have wanted as well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.