me again...

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Ajean, Feb 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ajean

Ajean Well-Known Member

I'm so tired... All I've been able to think about all day is hurting myself.
    I have six bruises now, and it's only been a few days.

I'm going to need to go to the hospital again soon anyway (like i can afford it though), my migraine is so bad that its making me throw up everything real i try to eat. so its been three days of nothing but saltines and water. malnutrition, whoo.

oh, and seeing as i'm still entirely dependant on my mom, it's really stressing me out that she is really sick, and it's potentially life threatening. If i lose her, we (being me and my autistic older brother) would have to not only sell our house but declare bankrupcy and move in with my strict unfriendly grandmother, but i'd lose my (very small) support system and we'd have to probably apply for welfare. Its bad enough that the company she works for is going down the drain and we can barely afford food.

I'm too sick to get a job, I can't drive a car, I'm 'the sick kid' in my college class which I'm already behind in, and i really haven't talked at all in the past few days. maybe ten words.

I'm just so sick of being broken. I feel like thats all i ever say here but its true.
    I'm not an emotional person. My 'best friend' has only ever seen me cry twice and and I've known her for eight years. But I just want to cry. And stop hurting.

I keep thinking about pain killers. Anything to soothe me somehow.
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi hun you need to let the tear come okay that will also help i think eliminate some of the migraine pain you are having. You talk to your doctor okay if hospital stay is needed then go even just for a few days until you feel stronger You keep talking her venting posting okay it help to release some of the thoughts that are playing around in your mind hugs to you
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.