me and my family could be made homeless

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by xsomewhatdamagedx, Feb 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xsomewhatdamagedx

xsomewhatdamagedx Well-Known Member

i just found out that me and my family could be made homeless by our housing company every time we ring up to find out how much we owe they keep changing that sum and i seriously mean very time i dont know what to do or where to go we can barely afford the bare essentials as it is without them demanding 300 or 400 hundred pounds
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

YOu call the rent control board you talk to someone and ask them why they are able to change the amt you owe There has to be some kind of housing control board there. You get legal advice so you are not being taken advantage of They cannot make you homeless with out taking you to a hearing first at least that is the way it works here
  3. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

I was just going to suggest what TE wrote...I am sure you have rights...please see who can advocate for you
  4. Cpt-Fantastic

Cpt-Fantastic Banned Member

can you get a job? 300-400 can be made in 2 weeks, every 2 weeks. so you can be looking at 10.000 pounds a year if you have one isnt that a nice prospect?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.