Me and My House are a wreck...

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by jimk, Sep 21, 2013.

1. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

tween the mania, the trying to multitask 3 or 4 things at once and doing poorly on all, sleep being uncertain atm, thinking I am going to stop smoking soon, the state caseworker going for home visit on Oct 3 and lots more should be doing , I have come to conclusion I am a total wreck waitn' to crash..

with son johnny needing me always I \do not do crash!!! alternatives are do not drink 12 cups of coffee a day.. try to go back to sleep at 1am in the morning.. try my darndest to only do one thing at once.. with the mania all of these are going to be hard..wired for action and unable to act right..

if I hadn't stopped hard liquor in 1979 I would get drunk today.. the same goes for getting blitzed on drugs.. also quit those in 1979...oops

could continue the internal conversations but those I am getting tired of also. guess I will just go ask john for a hug..

2. Butterfly

Butterfly Pokémon Master Staff Alumni SF Author SF Supporter

Jim, I know how you feel. Not sure if I'm manic right now, I don't think so, I think I'm depressed with a severe lack of motivation to do anything with severe racing thoughts. My brain is having conversations with itself and I'm hallucinating cats *shrugs*

You're not alone my friend.

3. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

Lexi a big hug headed your direction... Let' both just try to slow the mayhem down a bit in our minds and bods.. We can do this hon!!!!

4. Butterfly

Le sigh. I'm trying so hard to keep on an even keel, but it's so hard. Probably a good thing I didn't go out drinking tonight. At least the cats are cute lol.

5. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

Lexi hope is some better for you today.. you really do deserve this..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUFObCZtGWQ trisha Yearwood and she's in love with the boy has ahold of me today. love trisha

got about 9 hours total sleep last night.. still a little bit asleep after beihg out of bed finally for 2 hours how. this better than the usual only 3 horus a night for long time now.. rained most of night and weedeating ad mowing lawn is not going to happen today.. alright would have been lots of work and really not have wanted today anyway..lol

john and I doing safeway grocery shop soon today.. then come home and do some cleaning of our bathroom.. disaster area but half hour should take care of this.. then to living room and see about a pillow and blanket under one of cushions on john's loveseat. that one side almost restig on the floor.. finally going to try and fix this.

decided with some common sense applied to delusions of quitting smoking before the state caseworker's annual visit that just going to try to kkeep the total smoked each day down best I can now. not make this a war now I cannot win and also not do my imitation of a human chimney..lol

6. Butterfly

:hug: Jim

Glad you got some much needed sleep last night, it's always refreshing to have a good nights sleep. I am hoping that I will be able to sleep a lot better and sleep in tomorrow as I will not have to take fiancé to work. Here's to hoping. I've only been getting about 3 hours solid sleep a night myself. I have a migraine and I feel sick along with it today which is definitely not helping my mood. I might take some leftover quetiapine to knock me out cold. Hope the shopping and cleaning go okay.

Been seeing more and more things today, especially whilst driving which is never good, blah! My concentration is shot and I'm getting angry because I cannot focus on anything for long.

7. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

Lexi, hope today gets better for you soon.. also that you get a good nights sleep .. does really help.

got loveseat fixed best I could.. also got bathroom cleaned pretty much.. got hope with a couple more hours fore oct 3 I will have the house as presetable to john's new caseworker as it's going to get to... doing this ahead of time should prevent panic attacks altogether..