me and the world

Status
Not open for further replies.

pit

With all the crap going on in the world right now, I've come to one conclusion. I'm OK - the world isn't.

It's time we stop beating ourselves up. It's time we stop hating ourselves and abusing ourselves. Realize you as individuals are winners, and the world - society - is the loser.

If your workplace is toxic, I recommend damaging the computers and ripping off anything you can. I advise you to stop trying and "be all you can be!" Don't lift a finger to better yourself for this fucking society. Let it die.

Personally, I couldn't give a shit if I'm labeled a failure and forgotten. The world can go fuck itself.

Stranger1

Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend
I sence alot of anger in you.(haha) just kidding. Has something happened to have pissed you off. I know you have been with the forum for quite a while. Have you connected with any one hear? You should PM them and let them know what is happening with you. I hope things get better for you. I have read alot of your posts and have seen all the advice you have given others here on the forum. We all go up and down with our thoughts. Well stay safe...:chopper:

OutCaste

With all the crap going on in the world right now, I've come to one conclusion. I'm OK - the world isn't.

It's time we stop beating ourselves up. It's time we stop hating ourselves and abusing ourselves. Realize you as individuals are winners, and the world - society - is the loser.

If your workplace is toxic, I recommend damaging the computers and ripping off anything you can. I advise you to stop trying and "be all you can be!" Don't lift a finger to better yourself for this fucking society. Let it die.

Personally, I couldn't give a shit if I'm labeled a failure and forgotten. The world can go fuck itself.
you are right.

i am just feeling pathetic with the siutation in the world overall.

i have just been to a forum where there were 40-50 threads on "which race has biggest dick size" "which is ugliest race" "which race has more money, power position"..just go to one of these sites and you will feel suicidal..everything is so materialistic..the situation is really really grim..turning on the news makes me more depressed. i think humans have overstayed on earth...

fromthatshow

Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
I believe we are more powerful than we think though. If we see war, destruction, it is only because that is what is going on inside ourselves. World War III in your mind.

OutCaste

true..the insecurity, jealousy and hate is almost second to human nature...human beings are probably the worst and most evil creation of god.

GaiaMischief

Really, there's no other conclusion to come to if you think on it for awhile, that the world can be an extremely terrible place. You just have to come to terms with the fact there are things you can't control, and that the best you can do is make the small world around you and your loved ones a better place. Hope that makes sense.

pit

I believe we are more powerful than we think though. If we see war, destruction, it is only because that is what is going on inside ourselves. World War III in your mind.
I disagree. I can dream a lot of beautiful things, yet society still reflects back its ugly, disgusting image.

pit

Society is just as it is. You can choose to view things any way you like. It's only digusting because you've given it that label.
Okay. Computers replacing humans. Jobs going overseas. Homelessness. Faceless corporations fucking us over. Gas prices. Politicians belching family values. View these things any way you like, then get back to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00