me, beautiful?? buwhaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

ugly duck

I don't get it. there are people seeing me at the cam and seeing photo's of me and they tell me I'm beautiful. How can they say that? do they need new glasses or what? I'm like one of the most ugly persons on earth. I'm not saying I'm THE most ugly person, dunno that. maybe I'lm not, maybe I am...
This isn't a call for people telling me I'm beautiful, this is a call for people to STOP calling me beautiful after seein a pic of me on cam, cos I'm obviously not! I've got spots all over my face which can't be seen on photo's or cam plus I got this really weird a-symmetric figure like one hip is higher than the other.. so weird

anyway STOP CALLING ME BEAUTIFUL COS I'M DEFINITELY NOT BEAUTIFUL, I'M MORE LIKE UGLY!!!!!!!

heh just needed to get that out

Hey.
Maybe you don't think you're beautiful...but I highly doubt that you're ugly. People are just seeing you as you really are, not the way you see yourself. Besides, it should be what's inside that matters anyway :)
I hope you feel better about how you look soon.

Lauren

People have different opinions and what you may think is ugly, others may see as attractive. I personally don't find spots on the face ugly. Seriously, I don't. If I'm being honest I actually think a guy with acne can look pretty good. Same goes for girls too. If your spots are bothering you so much prehaps you can book an appointment with the doctor or go down the pharmacy to see if they can suggest anything?

Eye of the beholder.... as was mentioned above, ugly in your eyes may very well be pretty in someone elses. If your spots are bothereing you.... uhhh... maybe try clearasil?? I dunno...

TDM

Luliby

Staff Alumni
Hey, their entitled to their opinion, right? Besides, what makes YOUR opinion more valid than someone elses? Hmmmmmmm.....?

Except, well... you have to live with your opinion 24/7 I think you would do well to not call yourself ugly.

U

Ugly duck

indeed moonstar..

the thing is.. I don't mind being ugly. cos it keeps those ******boys who only wanna have sex for their own pleasure and don't think about what the girl may feel about it away from me

I just wish people would stop calling me beautiful cos I don't WANNA be beautiful argh. beh.

S

Sammakko...

I don't get it. there are people seeing me at the cam and seeing photo's of me and they tell me I'm beautiful. How can they say that? do they need new glasses or what? I'm like one of the most ugly persons on earth. I'm not saying I'm THE most ugly person, dunno that. maybe I'lm not, maybe I am...
This isn't a call for people telling me I'm beautiful, this is a call for people to STOP calling me beautiful after seein a pic of me on cam, cos I'm obviously not! I've got spots all over my face which can't be seen on photo's or cam plus I got this really weird a-symmetric figure like one hip is higher than the other.. so weird

anyway STOP CALLING ME BEAUTIFUL COS I'M DEFINITELY NOT BEAUTIFUL, I'M MORE LIKE UGLY!!!!!!!

heh just needed to get that out
I know that... When I was child all say "you become a model you are so pretty and cute and beautifull and so on. When I was in school I was ugliest on the school. Adult I understand that wht they told me when I was kid was just because they could not say to me "OMG how your mother can born anything so ugly, you are out of humanity". I could grabb eyes out of guys heads now when they give me "you are beautiful"-shit! That makes me :puke:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00