Me = crap

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by RainbowChaser, Jul 13, 2007.

1. RainbowChaser

RainbowChaser Well-Known Member

I'm a crap friend, a crap site buddy, a crap human being...

I look crap, I feel crap, I talk crap...

Anyone else want to add anything else to the list while we're at it?
  2. Deathly Strike

Deathly Strike Well-Known Member

You do talk crap.

What you said above is all lies, honestly.

Sammie, you've been a great help to many people on this forum. We get new members joining day in and day out, and who's the person to welcome them here? Its you. Without you, these new people would be pretty damn lost. They're made to feel special and meaningful - that's a rare feeling these days what with society being a shambles, and people being ignorant twats in general. Don't ever put yourself down, honey, you deserve so much more.
  3. RainbowChaser

Actually, I just checked the welcome threads, and I haven't done any welcoming in ages... :unsure:
  4. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

:hug: :hug:
  5. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Yeah I wanna add the hell did you get that score on Penguin Pass:eek:hmy: I keep going down in flames around the 2500 mark:mad:
  6. RainbowChaser

What you should be asking is how I got 19600 on After Dark's Penguin Pass... :angel:

Anyway, the short answer is "by going insane". The long answer is "by going insane and not being able to play any of the other games" :eek:hmy:
  7. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Feared it :eek:hmy: and getting there:blink: time to hunt down Robin and murder his :moon: for putting up the arcade :laugh:
  8. resistance

resistance Staff Alumni

Sammie, you're awesome. :) Don't ever doubt that! :hug: