Me my life and my ex girl

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Simon180, Dec 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Simon180

Simon180 Member

I lost my long term girl friend afew months back and I still can not get over her I have tryed to get back with her but I just pushed her more away and now she wanting to date sumone else my life is so dam empty with our her I walk around day by day thinking of her and its really hurting me love is a strong emotion and its powering me and its making me feel down and depressed I have never loved sumone so much as my ex and my life is not what it use to be xmas was crap new year am not looking forward to it at all because ill not be with my girl I just want to walk out onto a road and get hit by the first car or bus!

she can not see the pain I have she just thinks am being a dick making her upset so on i dont want to turn around and tel her I feel suicedly because she would think am saying to try and get her back its really horrable am 27 and i dont have anything to show for its

NO JOB
    NO CASH
    NO GIRL
    NO LIFE
    NO CAR

I really dont no how i have holded on this long am like a ghost allready no one notices me at all!

2. Cestmoi

Cestmoi Well-Known Member

I honestly think your major issue is not the lack of your gf, but of the rest.

-Someone in a somewhat similar situation.

3. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Only you can make the changes that will help the way you feel. Look for for a job and start working on acquiring the other things.You will begin to feel better about yourself if you become more self sufficient. Don't obsess about the girl you lost. If she has moved on, you wouldn't be happy together anyway. I know you can't stop the feelings you have for her, but tou can let her go.

4. Simon180

Simon180 Member

ya i understand but i tryed for 2 years to get a job but no luck i have problems that stop be getting most jobs that normal people can do!

lossing my girl friend only made things bader! she was my rock sumone i was able to talk to now thats good i have no support what so ever...

thanks for the reply both you two hugs

5. Panther

Panther Well-Known Member

unfortunately these things do happen, people make decisions for themselves, people decide to end relationships, and unless she's really heartless she wouldn't have done it with the intention of hurting you.
    I agree with the other post about other factors being the issue also - I spent a long time in religion and once that disappeared it felt like a big loss. But I was able to get through it. How about you try and read some literature to recover from a relationship loss. Or rant more or write down more of your feelings.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.