me or anoter body ?

hello,

it's me, again.

me, my body. Sorry, no. Not my body. This body.
deformations, curves, hearing aids, duck voice, scars, short stature; who want this ? Not me. And someone. how do I know? Because no one is hiding to point out to me that I have bodily problems. To exploit these complexes, my demons.
Why ? Because I am the little handicapped person on duty who understands nothing.

Talk about a disability, I'm only hearing impaired, not brain dead. I understand the mockery, the remarks, the insults, the glares, the harassment.

I was told once "you are too disabled to understand that nobody wants you"

well no precisely, I am not, therefore I had already understood it well, for a long time. But I'm sick of figuring it out. I would like not to be able to understand, to keep smiling despite everything.

Even that I do not know how to smile. even a fake, because of those teeth as aligned as my sentences in English. That is to say, too messy, ugly, not complete, and this jaw that ruins my life.

don't be surprised if I destroy something I don't like.

Dots

Misknown Member
This is not okay. Weak people pick on who or what they presume to be an easy target.

Sometimes I would like to remain blissfully unaware of people's ignorant cruelty, but I think at least their assholeyness is broadcasted so people can know to avoid them.

I am sorry this is the way the world is sometimes.

Lara_C

Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
That is one of the most horrible remarks I have ever heard. I'm so sorry for the hurt it caused you.
Even that I do not know how to smile. even a fake, because of those teeth as aligned as my sentences in English. That is to say, too messy, ugly, not complete, and this jaw that ruins my life.

don't be surprised if I destroy something I don't like.
Don't hate yourself because of the bad people you have been so unfortunate to meet. You are a much better person than they are. It's really low to pick on someone with a disability like that. I hope by joining us on SF you soon find real friendship, comfort and support. Welcome.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00