• Both the iOS/ Apple iPhone/ iPad and the Android/Google versions of the sites mobile app are now available for download from the resources page. The app is free for all members. This app will allow you to get notifications on your mobile device whenever a thread or forum you watch has a new post, when your thread or posts get replies, when you recieve a private message, etc. The links to download the app are in the resources area - https://www.suicideforum.com/community/resources/categories/example-category.1/

Me...Through a Broken Mirror...again

Status
Not open for further replies.
i havent had anything to eat for 4 days...and the bad thing is, is that i feel great about it. I was getting better, but i want to be thin more than i want to be healthy. I look in the mirror every morning and think to myself "You fat whore, you should kill your obese self and get it over with" I pinch my skin and weigh myself a thousand times. O strip naked and see if that affects my weight. I JUST WANT TO BE SKINNY I WANT TO BE LIKE I WAS. i am down to 93 lbs and i want to be back down to 74. I want to look in the mirror and see the real me...but is the fat person starring back at me in the mirror really me? how am i to know? I WANT TO BE SKINNY. I AM TIRED OF LOOKING LIKE A WHALE. every time i cut i want to slice the fat and skin off of me.

Hungry has become a forbidden word. I think to myself, "i'm hungry, i should kill myself" "i want to eat, kill myself" now everything is starting to become like that "answer a question wrong on a quiz, kill myself. Late to a class, kill myself. Wake up in the morning, kill myself. seems like an easy way out...even though it really isnt. I am wasting sheets and sheets of notebook paper writing different ways that i could kill myself.

Bones are beauty
Starvation is success
Empty is perfection

Mio

Dear Lucy!
Starvation doesn't seem like the best option. Hope there are many other ways. Really.I send you many many hugs :hug:
please, take a deep breath and try to stay calm. Please.

Mio

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$350.00
Goal
$255.00