Me wanna go to bed and never wake up.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by lifeisashedog, Sep 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lifeisashedog

lifeisashedog Well-Known Member

Lost my job again (company went bankrupt), and apartment (couldn't pay the rent) and had to move back to my depression-triggering parents for the summer. Why can't I just go to bed and never wake up? I didn't ask to be born onto this screwed up planet!

2. ODIECOM

ODIECOM Well-Known Member

sorry to hear that, hows the job market ?
    can you find another one even if its a through a temp agency ?

3. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

Agreed.... but the market is horrible. So many companies downsizing.

Temp agencies may have something but it's hit and miss.

4. ODIECOM

well, not to sound like a jerk, but you can still get out and try. if we set our mind to negative thoughts before we even get out ... we have failed before we even start.

5. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I often feel this way but unfortunately i have family who count on me. Life goes on all we can do is to continue to try to get the best out of it. Im sorry your feeling so down andhope soon new jobs come your way thank god you have a roof over your head and parents took you in they care for you in their own way

6. lifeisashedog

lifeisashedog Well-Known Member

I got a job for two weeks in a warehouse, lifting boxes on a a truck. 9 hours of extreme body-building a day. I am beginning to suspect I'm too old for this kind of shit. :sad:

Nah, thanks for replies. Soon I go back to the capital city. Hopefully I will get some worker-friendly job, pushing a mouse up and down the desk. :D

7. ODIECOM

well, right there .. you sound better than you did. you have something in mind for yourself. thats a good start. nice job

8. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi hun :hug: Good luck with your new job, let us know how it goes!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.