Me + Women

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by sk123, Oct 17, 2010.

1. sk123

sk123 Member

I have NEVER had a relationship in my entire life. I am 25, and yes a virgin. I have already accepted the fact that I am a life long loser and do not expect much in the relationship category.

I love when people tell me, "don't worry, you will find someone when you stop looking" etc. Hah! How many more years please?

It doesn't matter what I do, no women are interested in me.

Being alone all my life.... I wonder if I am even capable of a relationship? I wouldn't know what to do with a woman if I had the chance! (not sexually, I mean all the parts of a relationship). I am completely independent and most likely will continue to live my life solo.

Until I kill myself. I SHOULD JUST DO IT. NOW.
  2. XsweetpoetX

XsweetpoetX Well-Known Member

You will not be alone forever. And youre no a loser because youre 25 and a virgin. Im 19 and Ive never had a boyfriend. And yeah I know it sucks sometimes but it happens. There is someone out there for everyone. You will meet someone when you least expect it. Dont stress it so much. I know its hard to be alone.
  3. sk123

sk123 Member

Yes, I am a loser because I am 25 and never had a relationship. Normal people form bonds and relationships. I don't even have close friends.
  4. perry_mason

perry_mason Well-Known Member

being totally independent is not necessaryly a bad thing.

me too, no relationships, no friends but im not independant so you have one over on me!