Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by ThornThatNeverHeals, Sep 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ThornThatNeverHeals

ThornThatNeverHeals Well-Known Member

Im really confused and I just dont know anymore... I suppose I know how I feel, but I cannot accept what I feel. Around here there is no way to live with being anything but normal and even back at home its hard to stand out... Others cant accept me and how should they if I cannot accept myself? But how can I accept myself when everyone is telling me I am wrong and looking at me like an alien? Im just trying to understand who I am, and I dont know if I can do this and survive the wrath....
  2. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi, you can survive. You might be different but at the end of the day you are a human being who deserves to live life. If people cannot accept you for what you are then you need to ignore them. You have feelings like us and others should respect that. Please remember we all care here and understand what you are feeling. Please do not do anything and take care.
  3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

You can survive, everyone is different and unique, that is a great thing about life. I personally think you have a great personality, maybe you're just going through a phase of uncertainty. I do hope you feel better soon and I am here if you need anything. :hug: Love yourself and whatever is meant to be will follow..
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.