Me

Waves

You are looking at the east side of Oakland hills. The coast where I live you travel 10 minutes east and you are up against a bunch of hills and such. This is the furthermost eastern part. You have to travel up and over thru the hills to get here. I will take a picture of what the other side looks like so you can see what I am talking about/, …beyond those houses is the ocean lol
thank you

RCee

So……I was I class today. I decided to it on some “dark classical piano” (whatever that means) The kids could not tell the difference…at that age classical is classical. my brain started going and first time in awhile I started writing just writing a few pages later I picked out one of my excerpts and re wrote it so I could actually read it (my handwriting and erase marks and added words and notations stuff lol I just write like I think) . I re read it a few times and made a small chuckle with a shake of my head and said to myself ….now Ruth , tell me what you really think.

Anyways here it is thought I would share. It’s just an expression writing of my mood weather it be a lingering mood that hides in the background or something new that popped up triggered from god knows what. Either way I am okay as always.
Just have not written anything in my journals in a long time. I am not big on facing my thoughts head on these days .
089D7C6C-70E5-4A5D-8046-83DFF5FAC498.jpeg

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
So……I was I class today. I decided to it on some “dark classical piano” (whatever that means) The kids could not tell the difference…at that age classical is classical. my brain started going and first time in awhile I started writing just writing a few pages later I picked out one of my excerpts and re wrote it so I could actually read it (my handwriting and erase marks and added words and notations stuff lol I just write like I think) . I re read it a few times and made a small chuckle with a shake of my head and said to myself ….now Ruth , tell me what you really think.

Anyways here it is thought I would share. It’s just an expression writing of my mood weather it be a lingering mood that hides in the background or something new that popped up triggered from god knows what. Either way I am okay as always.
Just have not written anything in my journals in a long time. I am not big on facing my thoughts head on these days .
View attachment 48892
Sorry to hear you are dealing with this. You have such talent though. Keep writing if it helps. *sadhug

neutralbuoyancy

stuck in place yet again
I may not know what you are going through. I may not know you very well, but I do think if there is a will there will be a way. I cannot give you precise advice but some time if you keep looking at the same picture the solution that is right underneath your nose might go unnoticed. There may be a solution you haven't yet. noticed now. There may be in the future. I do think the key is to find the tiny cracks in your problems that makes you think it's not too bad i can put this behind me and move on to a better path that I like in life.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00