Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by SteakAndChips, Jun 5, 2007.

1. Hi :shy:

I guess what I am thinking is...

I wasn't around here for quite a bit. I felt it was not only best for myself but also for SF if I wasn't here because I got upset so easily and then upset others.

Nowe... I AM back - its great. I am so happy that SF is still here, still the same place, and that I can post here :)

I think I just feel that people are better off without me though. I think I annoy people. That they are probably better and so on without me here. I know I can be annoying - and I don't want to be a burden on people, even though I myself am generally ok nowadays.

I don't know - but am thinking about it. I guess SF may be a better place without me here I guess :dry:

Anyway - this isn't a post asking for people to say I'm wonderful or anything - just my thoughts outloud :)

2. Ignored

Ignored Staff Alumni

I'm glad that you're back and finding sf a good place to be. Long may you enjoy being and posting here.
    Sarah :hug:
  3. resistance

resistance Staff Alumni

I think the same about me too, actually, I was having this conversation with someone earlier. You don't annoy me, and I don't think SF is a better place without you, like I said a few days ago, you were missed. :hug:
  4. :shy: thanks sarah and res... :hug:

but I still think people are better on SF without me :( I dunno. I know I'm annoying to people - and I guess I'm being even more annoying by posting this!
  5. kath

kath Well-Known Member

No GE.You are here for reasons like the rest of us.You are free to be here,im sure your contribution will always be welcome and well done for coming back.
  6. thanks kath :hug:

ok... not aimed at anyone here....

yeah yeah yea.... whatever.... yeah...i know that I am the reject. I know that I am not as good as my brother. I know that I don't act as good, look ast good or AM as good.... I think you are all .... yeah....well...don't even wanna talk about it.... nobody trusts me,,,,nobody WANTS me..... I am lieterallly useless and I know nobody wants me. Fine - I guess?? I don't want them either... I dunno - I would give anything for pretty much anyone here - does that make me weird? But I wouldn't to the people who do this to me IRL. Oh - never mind. NEVER MIND...... I'm sorry.... I failed EVERYONE - including YOU - whoever is reading this.
  7. goes to show huh? time for plan b :) please don't worry - I am ok - just not as happy as i may be! lol - things always work out in the end. I guess I am just sad right now - thats all - nothing to bother with

I guess I will leave :S I'm certainly no good for anyone - I waste peoples time and I KNOW I annoy you :)

so I guess I won't hang about :S I dunno - confuzzled
  8. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

Eggy please stick around :sad: I don't want to see you leaving. You're not annoying to people at all! :hug: :hug:

Please stick around. I like having you back on here and you know that! And with me there's many others being glad you're back! :arms:

You know how to reach me :hug: