me :)

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Chemical Chaos, Jun 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chemical Chaos

Chemical Chaos Active Member

hiya. how do you do?

i'm Chemical Chaos, but you can call me Draven...as that is my name in the real world. :)

i'm 20 ( but feel about 40 hehe) and i live in south east england in the UK.

i have been struggling with depression, OCD, paranoia and suicidal thoughts since i was about 15 (although the OCD has been around for as long as i can remember.)

i am a rocker at heart and find salvation amoungst the sweat of a mosh pit and the unity of song.
    i'm a sonic the hedgehog freak, and despite the years of hell i have endured...i have always kept my free spirit and sense of laughter; it's what's kept me sort-of-half-way-sane. hehe

there isn't much you need to know about me except i am hear to help, and maybe recieve a bit of help along the way...

i hope i bring something to this site that no-one else has...namely...myself. :)

peace, and greetings from my computer table,
    Draven xxx

2. ~Nobody~

~Nobody~ Well-Known Member

We have a lot in common, particularly the sweat of a mosh pit and the unity of a song :yes:.

So, welcome! (Though we've sort of already become acquainted :tongue:)

~Nobody~ x x x

3. RainbowChaser

RainbowChaser Well-Known Member

Welcome! :hug:

Should, I ask? I'll ask...

What do you mean by that? :blink:

4. possessednomad

possessednomad Well-Known Member

You had me at rocker and mosh pit... hehe, legend. hi.

5. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF Draven. I am glad you decided to join us. We can use a new addition to our community. I hope we are able to give you what you need and you are able to enlighten us as well. Take care. :hug:

6. danni

danni Chat Buddy

:welcome: to the forum chemical, I havn't been to a mosh pit yet but i want to one day so maybe you can tell me what's that like. And if you every want to talk please feel free to pm any time and I'll do my best to help and support you through the rough times.

7. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

Welcome to the forum! :) :hug:

8. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

"i am a rocker at heart and find salvation amoungst the sweat of a mosh pit and the unity of song."
    Agreed. :smile:

Hey Draven, welcome to SF, I hope you find all you're looking for here. :smile: Feel free to send me a PM if you ever need to talk.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.