Me

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Pécheur, Feb 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pécheur

Pécheur Account Closed

So guys I'm frizziidizzle,

Not that most of you care.

I've had a few members tell me that I have a reputation here, and not a good one, like to tell you all thanks for going behind my fuking back in my time of need, this is not a suicide note this is a goodbye and I'm sure the majority of you will be glad to see me go expecially Joe.

I expect people to be shocked after my many suicide attempts and/ or suicide complaints. But you know things are never what you expect so..

So guys here I go, the famous 'attention seeking little brat' Said by El_ is actually going to die now! Take care all.

Best of luck, Miss Fuck Up, Failure, Bitch or whatever you have named me, goodbye.

2. Kimi

Kimi Well-Known Member

Hi,

I don't know what happened...before...

I don't think mentioning suicide is "attention thing". I mention suicide a lot now but I never wanted to get attention. People easily say that "You want to get an attention." But it's not.. I think how one's being lonely when they mention suicide attempts..

I hope you changed your mind to stay..

PM me any time..

3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Frizzie, don't leave. Report the person that called you that :(

No one thinks that of you. I promise.

I hope you come back hun xx

4. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

frizzi

plz dont do this hunni, this isnt the way and you wil be so missed, i have often thought of you but thought you had left so i respected you wishes.

i am here for you hun, plz let me know you are ok

5. soliloquise

soliloquise Well-Known Member

what is this about? i am as usual confused. no need to leave...

?

6. Thinice

Thinice Well-Known Member

Whoa, don't leave. This is one of the few places where you can tell anyone your problems and they won't call you an attention seeker or whatever.

I understand that happened to you, but the rest of us are here for you. I know I'm a new member and probably not much help to anyone, but still.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.